GreaseSpot Cafe

prophecy 01-12-2007

God first

wrote 01-12-2007

Here, Here I Roy William Perry III know as year2027 to many sat looking up into the space between space the spiritual space were spiritual things live and grow.

For spiritual things like God the great Giver, Jesus Christ the son, and holy spirit the gift within us the ones that have welcome Christ in our lifes.

As I watch with my spiritual eyes I see movement of the flesh called spiritual movement but flesh is in the space of flesh and spirit is in the space of spirit and the two can not live in the same space.

While within flesh space spiritual space is planted because the one lights up the other but within spiritual space flesh can not be planted.

Darkness can not overtake light but light overtakes darkness, light lights up space but darkness can not darken space that is lighted by light of any kind.

The light must be turn out before there can be darkness and that what happen to Adam when he ate of the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Adam created a dead space within the space of flesh by putting out his image of God and taking on the image of the devil with is flesh.

For years God over shower these two spaces one of flesh the other of death with his shower of love but God had a plan to heal this dead space.

Jesus Christ the son of God came to rise this space from death by re-creating it by his act of love for all mankind.

By the act of eating that which kills the spirit Adam brought death and by the act of Jesus Christ giving up his life freely out of love that brought life.

Death came by a action that could be seen but new life comes by a action that can not be seen fleshly but is a spiritual fruit.

When we received this gift of healing we begin to grow a new creature within the space within the fleshly space there which once was dead and now is a gift of spiritual child our inner self.

The one who puts on a new body at our last trump the last sound we make within the fleshly space and this new body is like the body of God but in the form of a child like God where God is in the form of a father.

Now I tell you a mystery not all that are healed will stray heal because if there was a act of flesh once that could kill the spiritual seed that is in your spiritual space there is still a act of the flesh that can kill a seed of Christ within you.

In the bible its called “blaspheme against the Holy Ghost” and its not changed over the years but the put it in simple words it’s a outward action of the heart of hate towards all things of spiritual space.

Now as long as the flesh is alive the heart can changed but once fleshly life is over time is over but as long as there life there is hope.

Because you do not know the hour you will die so set your heart on love receiving and giving it out and you light will shine forever more as you grow your inner self.

As for the ones who are born dead fleshly their fleshly seeds are loved by God and he has made a way by setting a age of accountably for the differ seeds.

The age of accountably for mankind is fifteen years three times grace or complete grace of a seed of mankind.

But there is a differ age of accountably for animals, plants, and other things that come from seeds which all fleshly and spiritual things come from seeds of their kind.

Some may ask what are these fleshly things to do to be accountably as good, they are to be subject to the well fare of spiritual mankind within the guild lines of their fleshly image set up in the beginning.

Now I will not go into details of what is right and just for each seed-kind because we all know right from wrong whether we do right or wrong.

While some seed kinds are grafted in by adoption we are grafted in by new birth or that part of us which was born dead was rose a new creation from a act of spiritual love received as a seed within our heart.

Today we talk in part because words can not show the true power that is growing within our heart the Christ within us the gift of holy spirit.

Like the outward belly of a child growing within a woman can not show the joy and blessing the child will bring to the mother the seed within you can not show you the blessings and joy you will enjoy in life after life.

So I call for all to reach for this gift of Christ being planted as a seed and if the seed been planted water it with love received and gave out.

Thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

God first

Beloved Jerry

God loves you my dear friend

Not sure I saw this anywhere but I heard it and wrote it down

But I read a lot may of read it but I think not

the closes I read was 13 I believe

so I say I just heard these as I wrote

thank you

God first

Beloved YIdon'tgotoc...

its good to see you

thank you

Beloved Cman and Jerry

God loves us my dear friend

thank you

More about accountably for mankind

15 is the spiritual accountably for mankind

at birth is the fleshly accountably of the child to parents

now the accountably for mankind to nations, cults. familes, states, cities, towns, and so differ from one another because the differ in the laws of the flesh

just saw the need to add more on accountably for mankind

thank you

Now I tell you a mystery not all that are healed will stray heal because if there was a act of flesh once that could kill the spiritual seed that is in your spiritual space there is still a act of the flesh that can kill a seed of Christ within you.
How do you square this with the term incorruptible seed?

Jerry

God first

Beloved Jerry

you asked – “How do you square this with the term incorruptible seed?”

incorruptible seed is seed that does not corruptible but lets look to see what we find

the word incorruptible is used 4 times in 4 verses but never with seed

1 Cor 9:25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.

Two differ kinds of rewards

1 Cor 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

The “put on” is like putting on a garment or invest with clothing

more like putting on a new image

1 Peter 1:4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,

we inheritance a incorruptible image or immortality image

now we find the verse we need

1 Peter 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Being implanted again not with fleshly seed but with spiritual seed

the word born again is beget and how are we beget as a seed

there all so incorruption

1 Cor 15:42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

which resurrection of the dead

there is a resurrection of the dead - people looking for the first coming -- believers from Adam to last person who die before Christ rose from the death - saved by the laws or works

there is a resurrection of the dead - people looking for the second coming -- people who die after Jesus Christ came to inner their hearts from day of Pentocost forward - saved by grace

there is a resurrection of the dead - people looking for the final coming -- all from Adam up who are saved by judgment

1 Cor 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

1 Cor 15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

When this is complete there will be no more death

but back to your question --- “How do you square this with the term incorruptible seed?”

corruptible seed is fleshly seed by the action of fleshly creation

incorruptible seed is spiritual seed by the action of receiving the gift of holy spirit

while the seed is incorruptible seed that does not mean it will grow to be born into a incorruptible body

Look Adam had a incorruptible seed but by his action he killed his seed or image before spiritual birth

and what some will do by not watering their seed

which gives Jesus Christ right to say “I know you not” to some that have spoke in tongues or prophecy in his name

Like Adam live with the seed of holy spirit and killed the image others will and can today by blaspheme against the Holy Ghost a act of action

but this is just me

thank you

Look Adam had a incorruptible seed but by his action he killed his seed or image before spiritual birth
Don't think I'm picking on you Roy, I'm just trying to get your point of view.

How do we know Adam had incorruptible seed and not spirit upon him like other old testament believers?I thought the spirit came for the first time on Pentecost. (This, of course,is PFAL)

Being implanted again not with fleshly seed but with spiritual seed

the word born again is beget and how are we beget as a seed

there all so incorruption

I think you missed typing some letters here, At least I don't understand.

Jerry

God first

Beloved Jerry

I know your not picking on me my friend

as you having a hard time understanding I having a hard time putting it in words

I guess its by word of knowledge more than research

I believe the day of Pentecost was the re-creation talk about in

Eph 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

re-creation of God created in the beginning

Eph 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

God created all things for the coming of Jesus Christ

Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

by God all things were created for Jesus Christ and by Jesus Christ all things were re-created

Col RWP 1:16 For him (Jesus Christ) were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created For by him (Jesus Christ), and for him (Jesus Christ):

For him (Jesus Christ) in the beginning and by him (Jesus Christ) when won over death by making all things new

To me the holy spirit in Adam - God's image in Adam is the same way holy spirit was created in Jesus Christ the son - the same way holy spirit was created or planted in us

I try it again

Being implanted first time by the act of sex our fleshly seed in the womb of our mother's

Being implanted the second by a act of love a sex like act but greater when the seed of Christ is planted in the womb of our hearts

-- born again they say but its more of being planted again

I hope this helps

thank you

God first

Beloved Cman and Jerry

God loves us all my dear friends

Yes all ways there but not Fertillize until we set Christ Fertillize the seed to make it alive of value

yes it whether you believe it should read born or Fertillize

I say its a act of Fertillize the seed but a lot of people read born

it be a hard thing to put in words that look nice even in today value

thank you two

Reading what you have shared really blesses me. :)

yes it whether you believe it should read born or Fertillize
I'll have to ponder this one. At first I thought you were talking about fertilizer, like cow manure, and thought you had lost it. Then I realized you meant the fertilization like an egg being fertilized. At least thats the way I took it.

Bless,

Jerry

God first

Beloved Jerry

yes fertilization like an egg being fertilized

sorry that my speeling is not better

take your time my friend pondering on this one but make up your own mind my friend

thank you