GreaseSpot Cafe

We all put our pants on the same way

year2027

God first

We all put our pants on the same way

01-15-2007

Here I Roy William Perry III know as year2027 write to you to talk to you my friends of Grease Spot Café. God loves us all as we all know and you heard me say before.

While listen to GS Radio episode 8 part 1 and 2 a conversation with Dr. John Juedes it got me thinking so I wanted to write to you about what came to my mind.

One of the things that came to mind is what are apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, teachers, and any so called leaders to do for a group of believers.

The Way leaders and many churches think they are to set guidelines and control how others think but I say that is not the love of God.

We all put on our pants the same and with that being true we all make up our own minds as for what to believe and what not to believe.

I believe apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, teachers, and any so called leaders are to build believers up to go to God themself on any given subject themself.

More or less we are to get each other to think about things as we search our hearts to what we want to believe as true.

With God and his son the Christ it’s a walk that we must do our self and we can not walk on the feet of others and get truth.

Believe it or not truth is not all ways the same for each person because details in our life are not the same even our heath changes where the best place for us to live on these earth.

I hate when I see churches setting out a list of doctrines their church lives by because that closes the door to the person who is not ready to deal with any given subject.

I believe to live love as we learn to walk in love then we will cover the subject we need to cover in our lives as God shows us because he knows were we need help more than any leader.

While leaders are to point us to God and Christ we must take it after that and do our own walking and talking with God and Christ our self.

Now I hope I have never push my believes on any of you because my goal is to share my heart and then each person can use my words as they see best.

Now lets talk about Personal Prophecy which can be a good thing if used right but personal is to build you up to talk to God and Christ yourself personally.

Now Personal Prophecy will not tell you were to take your personal life because God has given you free will to do that, nor will it tell to fire a person or try to control another persons life and any way.

But it might tell you what best for you but only after you have asked in pray by just talking with God with a heart searching for a answer.

But do not get me wrong Personal Prophecy can be a good thing when it is free to build that person up to go to God their self more in their life.

I will stop here with the statement we all put our pants on the same way and no one but God and Christ is greater than me nor am I greater than any one either we are all the same just children.

Thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

God first

Beloved Belle, ex10, TheEvan, and waterbuffalo

God loves us all my dear friends

your Mama's bit is great " Their farts stink too!" thanks for the wisdom

thanks for the loving smilley

nice pants were can we all get pants like that

your all are welcome

thank you all

with love and a holy kiss blowing your ways Roy