GreaseSpot Cafe

Questions and Answers

year2027

God first

Questions and Answers

Beloved friends of the world wide internet, God loves us all my dear friends.

Lets play Questions and Answers. I will list questions and give my answer and we will see if we can get a better answer.

1. What is the word of God?

The word of God is every word God has spoken, is speaking, and will speak. While the bible is a book that most think of has the word of God it is not all the word of God.

But the bible is a set of books we know for sure God spoke but there are other books that many people are not sure about.

Then there is answer prayer, new books being wrote by holy men spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. (2 Pet 1:21)

No book can hold all that God has spoke in the past, so the best we can do is live by books we know were wrote by holy men spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

2. While one can only call Jesus Christ Lord by the holy spirit and while speaking by the holy spirit one can not accursed Jesus Christ. (1 Cor 12:3) How can some that have called Jesus Christ Lord be not known? (Mat 7:22)

Just because a gift has been planted does not mean there will be a birth. Many seeds can be planted but not all will speak out of their shell.

3. What is speaking in tongue proof of? (1 Cor 12:3)

only that the seed of holy spirit has been planted

4. We say once saved always saved but is this true or do we not understand what it means to make Jesus Christ Lord in one’s life to believe he rose from the death? (Rom 10:9,10)

Most do the understand what it means to make Jesus Christ that this confession is a way of life which is more than just words.

The words “thou shall be saved” I believe could be better translated “thou shall be born a new creature” one that can not die.

Because to me its not you will not die if you put on a new body but that you can not die because there no more death.

5. How many spiritual gifts are there?

Some will say there are nine but that does not mean there are only nine just that there are nine listed in the bible.

I say there are 12 gifts and each gift has 12 uses but I can not name them all or explain this to greater detail.

6. How old is the earth?

The earth is about 6, 010 years old by the way mankind measures time, because can only go back to the creation of the sun and the day it was set of fire and the earth begin to move around the sun.

Any time before this there is no way to measure time because there nothing mark the passing of time by.

7. Will all life kinds be saved?

I say if God is love and I believe he is God has made a way. I just do not understand it.

8. Is the bible teaching us a straight line to walk by?

No its teaching us a way of life with to lead us because of our limited understanding. (Acts 10:34)

A heart to have, the heart of love.

9. Are there more than one Gods?

I say yes there God the Father, God the Holy Spirit (the mother), and God the son Jesus Christ.

Then there God the children but only one can rule as head.

God the father is the head ruler while Jesus Christ was set has ruler of us under God the Father and God the Holy Spirit who is under God the Father.

While God the children are under all flesh images God the Father is over all God the children.

10. What is doctrine?

Nothing more or less than the way we live our lives. Each person lives under their own personal beliefs whether love or hate, whether in God or not, whether in a man made church or not, or how ever.

Maybe you can add more

Thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Hi Roy!

It seems to me that answers are out there in abudance.

I think the key is to question the answers and soon would be far removed fron the original answer.

Therefore building what others have already done, for we are entered into their works and left with it in our hands.

And as a bonus it will be an exciting adventure and travel through many a mystery that has been hid, still hid from ages....and generations

Edited by cman