GreaseSpot Cafe

I am thinking about becoming Vegetarian

Here's my take on it:

Cows, donkeys, chicken and mice have eyes on the sides of their face. And are vegetarian.

Dogs, cats, tigers, and eagles have eyes on the front of their face. And are meat eaters.

My eyes are on the front of my face and I'll continue to eat meat like my carnivore animal friends.

• 2 weeks later...

Dbro

my sister was just diagnosed with Cancer.

She is from New Hampshire. What is regional and seasonal there in the winter? Would it then be a meat and potato diet?

Really, I want to share your info with her but I fear she will ask WHAT she is to eat in the winter up there.

Thank you.

Praying for our troops to return safely,

Dot Matrix

Dot said:

Dbro

my sister was just diagnosed with Cancer.

She is from New Hampshire. What is regional and seasonal there in the winter? Would it then be a meat and potato diet?

First. My condelences and beacoup de hugs.

I'm deeply sorry to hear about your trouble.

I think that you might have picked up on my reference to the "A-team" guy ( Dirk Benedcit ) who claimed he whipped cancer using a macrobitotic diet; however, I must say

that that was not an endorsement. But its not a dismissal either.

The point in my previous post was that its not been scientifically proven that such a diet (regional/seasonal) can retard and diminish cancer. To date there is no definititve statistical research which supports this as a key variable. BUT there are many people with practical experience who claim that it does.

I would suggest that you check out some of

the macribiotic links on the web. A search

on "Dirk Benedict" will yield lots of links

on his story and the macrobiotic approach in

general. I want to say that I still try to follow this approach in my own life so I on a personal level I thinks its a good angle but thats just my opinion.

XOXOXOX

Thank you

I am sending her this info in an e-mail.

Funny she was near a vegetarian as they come and so healthy! Then at 42 Boom! Breast Cancer!

Thank you for your info and care I appreciate both.

Praying for our troops to return safely,

Dot Matrix