GreaseSpot Cafe

Hi y'all, I'm back

anothen

Well. I took another vacation. Sorry I haven't visited Greasespot in so long.

Several years ago, I took all of my research material and archived them in several boxes in the Garage.

I don't remember if I've ever said anything about why I quit going to the Fellowship just prior to joining Greasespot, but I quit for several reasons, but mainly because of some social issues that were becoming sexual in nature. I have no desire to go into detail. That has been, I think about five or six years ago.

Anyway, I am finding myself beginning to take interest in the bible again and even finding an old friend that has a Sunday fellowship that I may visit.

I am coming here, well mostly to see if I'm still welcome, and also to ask permission if I can put some of my work in the Religions/Church's/Doctrinal section. I really do not have a place which I can call a forum home (on the internet) as far as the Bible is concerned. This is really the only place that I've visited that I've felt comfortable with. I certainly do not want to search the internet and get overwhelmed with all the religious malarkey.

I hit on a subject that really sparked my interest and has sent me once again to studying the bible. The really cool thing is, I don't have to pull out any of my archived books or materials, I can find nearly everything I need right on the internet. I use the "Blue letter Bible" for scriptural reference and concordance. I use "Wikipedia" for many of the Figure of Speech definitions. I've even found places where I can reference Bullingers Companion Bible and Appendix.

I hope this is not offensive to anyone, but I avoid Dr. WW works like a plague. I spent too many years quoting Dr. WW where I kept burying myself in research trying do document from the bible many things that he had said, so I just do not do it anymore at all.

BTW, I sure miss you guys.

Well. I took another vacation. Sorry I haven't visited Greasespot in so long.

Several years ago, I took all of my research material and archived them in several boxes in the Garage.

I don't remember if I've ever said anything about why I quit going to the Fellowship just prior to joining Greasespot, but I quit for several reasons, but mainly because of some social issues that were becoming sexual in nature. I have no desire to go into detail. That has been, I think about five or six years ago.

Anyway, I am finding myself beginning to take interest in the bible again and even finding an old friend that has a Sunday fellowship that I may visit.

I am coming here, well mostly to see if I'm still welcome, and also to ask permission if I can put some of my work in the Religions/Church's/Doctrinal section. I really do not have a place which I can call a forum home (on the internet) as far as the Bible is concerned. This is really the only place that I've visited that I've felt comfortable with. I certainly do not want to search the internet and get overwhelmed with all the religious malarkey.

I hit on a subject that really sparked my interest and has sent me once again to studying the bible. The really cool thing is, I don't have to pull out any of my archived books or materials, I can find nearly everything I need right on the internet. I use the "Blue letter Bible" for scriptural reference and concordance. I use "Wikipedia" for many of the Figure of Speech definitions. I've even found places where I can reference Bullingers Companion Bible and Appendix.

I hope this is not offensive to anyone, but I avoid Dr. WW works like a plague. I spent too many years quoting Dr. WW where I kept burying myself in research trying do document from the bible many things that he had said, so I just do not do it anymore at all.

BTW, I sure miss you guys.

Welcome back. You are welcome to post in the doctrinal section, but be forewarned it is a tough crowd in there, be prepared for challenges to your belief system