For Full Circle, heh heh

Ham

"You, suh, have impugned, mah honah. Retract your fowl accusations"

"I retract not. Thou art a worthless slob and sluggard.."

"Ah demand satisfaction, suh."

"Choose your weapons suh, and name your terms."

"Sundials, at twenty paces.."

OMG Mr. Hammeroni, you are too funny!

I must admit that the squirrels in my yard though are pretty militant, last spring one held me hostage on my porch for a good fifteen minutes, he wouldn't let me off the stairs.

Now half of the stuffing in my front porch furniture is now dangling from a nest high up in the tree in my back yard. I shudder to think of the damage they could do if they ever took up sundials to arm themselves!

That's him, that's the culprit!!

He also climbed the stalks to my sunflowers, bent the stalks to the ground so he and all his buds could eat the seeds out of the flowers!

Did that guy turn himself orange from eating the pumpkin? He probably glows in the dark now!

*LOL*

Last night I figured out how to send pics on my cell phone to my computer, so sometime during this week while I am on vacation, I am going to try to sneak out back and take a picture of your squirrel's cousins here. Only my squirrels are a different coloring than yours.

I do have to say although they destroy my sunflowers, they have brought me wonderful tulips. I had just the classic red tulip in my yard, but last spring I also had white and pink tulips come up and in odd places thanks to these little guys stealing bulbs from other yards and planting them in mine. hehe.

Yeah. Around here, they are just so busy busy busy in the fall. There is a walnut tree about half a block away, and by the time they are done, they probably can't remember where even half of the nuts are they've buried. But we have lots of new little walnut trees coming up.

Shouldn't call them squirrels anymore, these guys are brilliant. I think they got a degree in Arboreal Engineering around here somewhere..