GreaseSpot Cafe

Last exam for the semester this morning

Ham

During the summer, I put away the Batman outfit and retire to the secret lair, there to engage in that most crime-fighting of activities, bringing up children. I also clean my house, weed the garden, and fish. And dance in the kitchen.

Happy Summer, everyone!

FreeAtLast, my best wishes go with you; I'm sorry to see you moving on. If you feel like it, come and look in on us from time to time.

Wow, so I'm not the only one!

Congratulations everyone, for working so hard and lasting the semester. And well done, Ham!

I just finished my last final today, and have taken care of all my students grades. Only two of my students failed lab...I am *so* proud of them all!

Yours summer-breakingly,

QT

My grades came out this week... A's.... I cannot believe I got A's (just barely!!) GPA currently 3.57 (wow, that feels GOOD)

I have a degree in music ed, but have worked in offices for many, many moons doing accounting, and am now working on getting my computer programming degree in website applications.

I might be finished by the time I'm 55...lol. At least I currently have a job I like! The coursework is just a "someday maybe" thing and a way to further my hobby of messing around with computer stuff.

I think all us scholarly-types need a big, loud, PARTY!!!! (wake me up in a couple of weeks and I'll get to work on that)