GreaseSpot Cafe

Spideyville news

Congratulations, and best wishes to them both.

Absolutely. I don't know if this is accurate info, but if it is, and they have worked through all the baggage and re-established healthy relationship -- then praise the Lord and the ministry of reconciliation. Thanks for humble hearts and meek spirits that want to forgive and trust again.

Absolutely. I don't know if this is accurate info, but if it is, and they have worked through all the baggage and re-established healthy relationship -- then praise the Lord and the ministry of reconciliation. Thanks for humble hearts and meek spirits that want to forgive and trust again.

Yes. It is accurate.

sorry but part of me wonders if this isn't being done so that he can regain control of the ministry - in other words, to show that he can be a leader in his own home, etc. -

Suspicion is healthy --- but in this case it's unfounded and not neccesary. :)

Yes, it is accurate. Elizabeth and John Lynn remarried. I heard from both Elizabeth and John on this. I am glad for them. I am especially happy that John was able to finally get his priorities straight. To many times people put corporate (denominational) interests above the interests of personal individual lives. I think they will do well with their marriage now. They learned some valuable lessons in the process even if it was the school of hard knocks.

And from my experience with briefly talking to both Elizabeth and Karen Ann Graeser. Elizabeth is more spiritual and service oriented even on her worst days compared with Karen Ann. I have never met Elizabeth face to face, but judging from what she has written and one phone call with her I think she is a keeper. As for Karen Ann based on one conversation with her about 6 or 7 years ago I think she is power hungry and jealous of others. And anyone like that that shows such a lack of godly fruit should have no part in Christian ministry.

Perhaps I should tell you my experience with KAG. Six or seven years ago I was with some friends at a CES meeting by the names of Greg and Karen Kirkpatrick. They own a nice church building in Gilroy, California. After a CES meeting the 3 of us ran into Karen Ann and Karen Kirkpatrick told her about the nice church building that they owned in Gilroy with which to hold their church services. Karen Ann when hearing of this became obviously jealous and envious and the three of us, Greg and Karen Kirkpatrick and myself could not help but notice the obvious jealousy on her part. It was like Karen Ann Graser wanted the church building for herself and wondered out loud why the Kirkpatricks instead owned the building. Karen Ann Graser with that kind of attitude should have no place in Christian ministry.

Edited by Mark Sanguinetti

• 2 weeks later...

I have learned to never say soemthing about somone if you can not say it to their face, so i hesitate writing this.

karen if your reading this i write only so you can learn about some of the stuff that went wrong.

she was "teaching" the crowd once honestly i do not remember what about, and some folks had questions , she said"YOU have to ask my husband that".

i do not get that at all neither did my daughter we both looked at one another and questioned the maner she was speaking.

it was a power play . here she was asking us to listen to her she had the good news and all yet when it came down to answering to or about what she said she called in the "big dog".

that is how it felt. she came across as a very weak person unable to stand behind what she said without her hubby to back her up.

it was very uncomfortable for single and married folks in the group.