GreaseSpot Cafe

A Simple Muffin Recipe

repeated and rephrased from another thread...

`·.¸ ><((((º> .·´¯`·.¸.·<º))))><¸.·´¯´·.¸ .·><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> .·´¯`·.¸.·<º))))><¸.·´¯´·.¸ .·><((((º> ¸.·´¯

+ for our guts: wondering : what kind/type/style (whatever) of format we might want/need (whatever) in order to contribute what it is we want to seem to want to teach/convey/share and/or learn/discover here?

+ for our hearts: wondering : how it might we feel about shifting gears and finding ways to ask and answer ever better questions in the spirit of friendship?...for lack of a better term

+ for our heads: wondering : how it might help if we asked what we think we have come to understand about the nature of perspectives?

`·.¸ ><((((º> .·´¯`·.¸.·<º))))><¸.·´¯´·.¸ .·><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> .·´¯`·.¸.·<º))))><¸.·´¯´·.¸ .·><((((º> ¸.·´¯

a few general suggestions for balanced cultivation of living words...

- let us all please feel free to discover and apply our richest blends of precision, kindness, and curiousity

- let us all please feel free to reshape the questions by reflecting and re-asking and re-answering them

- overall...let love be the rule

sirguessalot (btw -- love your choice of user ID) can't we simply just get on with having discussions without trying to analyze and/or dictate how we should have them?

I've never taken myself so seriously that it upsets me whenever a discussion isn't going the way I think it should go. Or a question I've asked or a point I've made isn't answered or addressed.

Should I have answered your question from the other thread (of which this current one is obviously based)? I generally side-step posts which I deem irrelevant to the subject unless I'm in the mood to be accommodating or I sense someone is trying to be a smart-a$$. Generally. :)

i must confess ... how you are now one of my official most favorite posters/people, Larry

especially how you helped teach me how to figure out how to finish this batch of muffins

probably not the usual stuff, i know

but i made them for everyone, you know

and i do hope you at least try a bite for having taught me so much

but and too ...

if you dont want to taste em right away

or taste em here in public

go ahead and taste em in private

maybe even give it a week or so

come back and tell us what happened ... or not

:mellow:

no sh!t

Edited by sirguessalot

i must confess ... how you are now one of my official most favorite posters/people,
That's so sweet of you. Thanks.
especially how you helped teach me how to figure out how to finish this batch of muffins

Goes without saying that the old adage "You can't teach an old dog new tricks." is false.

probably not the usual stuff, i know but i made them for everyone,
Of course you did. I knew that. I suppose I could have waited patiently for someone else to come along and partake of your delicious muffins but damn -- I was hungry.
and i do hope you at least try a bite for having taught me so much

Already did. Didn't you notice?

but and too ...

if you dont want to taste em right away

or taste em here in public

go ahead and taste em in private

maybe even give it a week or so

come back and tell us what happened ... or not

I'm wondering -- do you write a lot of poetry, as well as specialize in concocting tasty morsels of food for the benefit of our mental health?
no sh!t

That's "No shlt Sherlock!" to be more precise. But you probably knew that. ;)

ok, so im mostly just sitting here wonderin what the heck yer talking about

cuz you havent even touched the muffins yet

i am wondering if you actually sitting there waiting for me to spend time writing with back and forth like that with you?

and right now?

is there something wrong?

exactly what rules do you prefer to play by?

i mean cmon man...share one your muffin recipes and get on with it

i'll wait...

Edited by sirguessalot

i'll wait...
I see you didn't wait very long. :)
ok, so im mostly just sitting here wonderin what the heck yer talking about

cuz you havent even touched the muffins yet

My dear sir+, you are mistaken. I did sample your muffins. Are you suggesting I'm lying? ;)

i am wondering if you actually sitting there waiting for me to spend time writing with back and forth like that with you?
You do a lot of wondering, don't you?
and right now?

:unsure:

is there something wrong?
What could possibly be wrong between the bestest of buddies? :)
exactly what rules do you prefer to play by?

Pick a few. I'm flexible.

i mean cmon man...share one your muffin recipes and get on with it

I did. You must have missed it. Take a deep breath and let it out slowly. You'll feel better. Trust me on this one. ;)