GreaseSpot Cafe

looking for 2 friends from Wyoming 1979-80

danteh1

I am looking for 2 friends that were on the 'WOW' field when I was. I don't know if they are still in or out or if they are married.

The people are Debbie Lou Parker and Tori 'Wolfe'. I am not sure of the spewlling of the last person's name. They were in the other family at Sheriden and Rawilns Wyoming when I was. Torie's full first name was Victoria but went by Tori.

Any help would be greatly helpfull.

Thanks.

I think I know your Tori. Was she from the east coast somewhere? Had a sister named Ann?

Is she between 40 -45 years old?

What year was she WOW with you?

The decisions we make today form our future.

Tori and I were WOW's in 1979-80 wow year. I was in one family and she was in the other as was Debbie Lou Parker. We were sent to Sheridan then Rawlins, Wyoming that year.

As I remember Tori she had dark hair (Black I belive, could have gray in it like mine now) and she could be about 5'6" to 5' 10" tall. I know she was about a half a head shorter than I was and I am 6' 1".

If this is the same Tori that was in the other family, ask her if she remembers a Danny Hummel from wyoming in '79-80 and se if she has an email address to get into contact with her.

Thanks for the reply.

I havent seen Tori in years, but I am sure we are talking about the same person. She had dark hair a few years ago. Her sister married a fellow Kentuckian and as far as I know Tori and Ann both live in my hometown.

Tori has 3 children that I know of, a boy and then a set of twins.

I will try to contact her sister this weekend as I am going to KY. I will let you know.

The decisions we make today form our future.

Thanks Act2.

I appreciate you checking for me.

And if i'm not mistaken Tori would be about 43 or 44 as I was 26 at the time we all went 'WOW' and she was about 5 to 6 years younger than I was. I am 49 going to be the BIG 50 in August.

If she does have a way to email, my email address is dannyh93@hotmail.com

And again thanks.