GreaseSpot Cafe

Cologne question

Deciderator

50 bucks a bottle?!? They don't even show a picture of it, only the picture that's on the bottle or box itself. 50 bucks for 4 oz of cologne. Not very much for that price. I looked thru their main bookstore site too and all those prices there were very high too.

...and what the heck is it with the 3 bar crosses? I've never seen one like that before and they don't say anything about them, just that they cost up to 110 bucks depending on the size. It looks like a regular cross with a shorter bar piece above the one we normally see (where the arms go), then in the middle of the down piece in the open section that's left at the bottom, the bar piece is diagonal from left side highest, down to the right. Very odd looking and I wonder where it came from. I see a lot of Roman Catholic Church references, is this something that church has? I've never been to a Catholic church so have no idea, but I've never seen any of my friends from that church/religion wearing such a strange looking cross.

50 bucks a bottle?!? They don't even show a picture of it, only the picture that's on the bottle or box itself. 50 bucks for 4 oz of cologne. Not very much for that price. I looked thru their main bookstore site too and all those prices there were very high too.

Good Lord -- I get charged (on occassion) $3.50 for 4 ounces of coffee -- and that TICKS me off!

Archangel cologne is not for everyone. Our cologne is for the undeniable and unshakable man; the type of man that is demonized these days. Archangel is based on people like us; the everyday heroes. We get up every morning, put in a hard days work, help people out and solve problems. We find it strange that the darlings of our culture and media seem to be those who are unproductive, frivolous and irrational.

Hmmmm.

Does this *Archangel cologne* have a name attached to the scent?? Gabriel? Michael?? Lucifer??

Makes ya wonder -- eh??

There is a new Pizza place here in town (and NO -- this is not about pineapple and pizza).

The joint is called Pizza Luce -- and one of their billboards advertising the business read --

*A PLACE FOR THE TRAGICALLY HIP FOLKS TO HANG OUT*.

They (BY ALL ACCOUNTS), have the slowest service, charge the highest prices,

and are a sorry-excuse-for-a-business, yet they THRIVE ---

because of their advertising.

Go Figure.

Edited by dmiller