GreaseSpot Cafe

An Interesting Testimony - sexual abuse

Testimony:

I did not know where to stick this, Open, the Way or here. I hope it finds a home here nestled in the bible stuff. I just came back from church where Danny W@llace gave his testimony. He lives here.

His father sexually abused him, sold him to other men, to perform sexually ,from the time he was around 5 years old. He put him in a freezer one Christmas eve because he did not behave, he was handcuffed to the pig shack and forced to eat with them. His father killed every puppy brought home by slamming its head into something or other methods.

This was worse or as bad as the woman in When Rabbit Cries.

His testimony is a free download.

He became so confused sexually that he married a woman at the age of 17 but went back and forth between heterosexuality and homosexuality for years. Finally, came down with full blown aids in 2003 and was given up for dead when God let him know HE was the FATHER he always longed for….

Oprah Winfrey got a copy of his testimony and called him and asked him to go on the show but he did not feel lead to do it.

Here is his story of deliverance

http://www.dannywallace.org/default.htm

I don't understand how or why this happens to kids. If I were an angel surely I would ask God to let me swoop down and save this kid. I do not know the restrictions placed on heavenly beings to intervene in situations like this one. I cannot think too deeply or I get into circular anger that goes nowhere. So, instead, I choose to look at the deliverance rather than where is God during a crime?

I look at a broken man whom God delivered.

From his site:

On Tuesday, June 5th, 2007, the very first copy of my book, MASKquerade, the autobiography of Danny Wallace was presented to a special new friend of mine. Just prior to leaving for a four (4) month trip, I presented entertainer, Janet Jackson with the very first copy of my signed, unedited manuscript at her Atlanta, Georigia estate. She plans to read the book while away and get back to me on her thoughts. I'll look forward to hearing from her.

He was sold to 15 men by his father.

For a night, they stood in a circle with a dirty matress in the middle and raped the 10 year old boy all night long.

His father had made money off of this...

At 11 he went to church with his aunt and learned about a FATHER who loved us, he sat weeping.... Then heard in a whisper in his ear, that God was the father he was seeking.

A story of evil and goodness...

and a kid who prayed to die....