GreaseSpot Cafe

Looking for Rachel Wilson

lucygoosey

She lived in NK. Her mom is Eleanor, 2 brothers, Paul, and I can't remember the older ones name, and a sister. We lost touch about 15 years ago while she was WOW in Minnesota maybe? Anyone know how she is, where she is, and if she's still in?

Her father was J Fred Wilson. He passed away a couple of years ago... and I noted it in the In memoriam forum.

The other brother's name is Jack. I shared a house with Fred the year after he and Ellie separated. And stayed in touch with him for several years after. I understand that Rachel went to college in Minnesota but don't know anything after that. However, it's likely that Ellie still lives in NK.

JFred had been out of twi since '86 and I'm thinking the kids were also. I can't say about Ellie. My guess would be that Rachel's doing well. And if I wanted to be in touch with her, I'd try looking Ellie up in NK.

Aw, sad to hear that about Fred, I liked him. I do remember Jack, and now I remember the sisters name, Mindy. I'll try looking up Ellie and seeing what I come up with. I always wondered why Fred and Ellie split, now I guess I know. I know Rachel went WOW after that, and I'm pretty sure she was still in when I last talked to her. I got the feeling that's why we didn't talk anymore once she realized I was out. Thanks for sparking my memory!

Aw, sad to hear that about Fred, I liked him. I do remember Jack, and now I remember the sisters name, Mindy. I'll try looking up Ellie and seeing what I come up with. I always wondered why Fred and Ellie split, now I guess I know. I know Rachel went WOW after that, and I'm pretty sure she was still in when I last talked to her. I got the feeling that's why we didn't talk anymore once she realized I was out. Thanks for sparking my memory!

I still don't really know why they split, but don't think it was because Ellie wanted to stay in twi and didn't.

And, glad to be of assistance.