GreaseSpot Cafe

Liars Poker & Famous People

Bumpy

Liars Poker...anyone read the book?

Famous People, who's the most famous person you ever met...dead or alive! Saturday Night Question because it's raining in Beaune Beaune, and my wine neighbor refilled the cave!! :)

Back to Liars Poker.

Take a $$ Bill, Zero's are Aces. You know the numbers you hold, your adversary THE DEVIL holds another note of the same denomination (play on words there, no extra charge!), both notes have the same amount of numbers! You know your numbers, he knows his, but no one knows the truth.

Just like poker, you can bet the numbers you have or numbers you don't have, but at the end of the day the numbers of both bills have to add up to the call bet, or the last to bet loses.

Someone starts with a wager of one "2" or two "5"s, three "6"'s, whatever. You know your numbers and as the bet increases liars poker begins to take shape. If The Devil calls three "6"'s and you have none, he must hold them all. If you have one 6, he only has to have two, got it?

Play a few hands & after a few drinks and get back to me, and I'll finish the story of Liars Poker! :spy:

Liars Poker...anyone read the book?

Famous People, who's the most famous person you ever met...dead or alive! Saturday Night Question because it's raining in Beaune Beaune, and my wine neighbor refilled the cave!! :)

Back to Liars Poker.

Take a $$ Bill, Zero's are Aces. You know the numbers you hold, your adversary THE DEVIL holds another note of the same denomination (play on words there, no extra charge!), both notes have the same amount of numbers! You know your numbers, he knows his, but no one knows the truth.

Just like poker, you can bet the numbers you have or numbers you don't have, but at the end of the day the numbers of both bills have to add up to the call bet, or the last to bet loses.

Someone starts with a wager of one "2" or two "5"s, three "6"'s, whatever. You know your numbers and as the bet increases liars poker begins to take shape. If The Devil calls three "6"'s and you have none, he must hold them all. If you have one 6, he only has to have two, got it?

Play a few hands & after a few drinks and get back to me, and I'll finish the story of Liars Poker! :spy:

OK, No Liars Poker, No Famous People?? Well how 'bout another TEXAS BBQ with some NEW neighborhood friends!! :biglaugh:

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8...;show_article=1