GreaseSpot Cafe

GRIEVED BY THE WAY INTERNATIONAL

JeffSjo

• 1 month later...
I am definitly grieved by attempting to hold on to the grace of God that was in TWI; when I must face what they've become.

I am grieved by TWI when doing so publically associates me with their missdeads.

I am grieved with TWI when I see the scorn of resonable men when they justly wonder why anyone would consider it a Christain organization.

I am grieved with TWI when I see kind and gentle souls who are afraid of saying what they believe publically for fear of mean spirited payback.

I am grieved with TWI when I see people who don't know any better; doubt the grace of God that used to be in TWI because all that they can see is vile manipulation and biblical compromise.

I am grieved with TWI when I think of the people inside of that group who remember the grace of God, that somehow manage to stay involved in spite of the nastiness all around them.

I am grieved with TWI when I think of the old freinds who's commitment to God was broken by their style of leadership.

I am grieved with TWI when I see people who don't have any place better to seek loving fellowship than the internet.

I am grieved with TWI when I must deal with things like rape, molestation, adultery, homosexuality, idolatry, and spiritual abuse when I work at fitting their history under the umbrella of "IT IS WRITTEN." I believe that when HIStory is recorded once and for all there will be many who are openly ahamed in His prescence.

I am grieved with TWI when I see young and tender believers that justly consider it's influence on their lives as predatory instead of helpful.

I am grieved with TWI when I see older and stronger believers who don't know what to do about it.

Romans 8: 14 says "For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God."

I SAY TO TWI " YOU BASTARDS" ( THAT' RIGHT; FATHERLESS CHILDREN")

HEBREWS 10: 26-31

For if we sin willfully after that we have recieved the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgement and fiery indignation which shall devour the adversaries.

IT IS WRITTEN

1 CORINTHIANS 3:15

If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

IT IS WRITTEN

Just to do service to the grace of God that was in TWI I'm asking you to check out where judgement by fire was used before. You then tell me if it's going to be pleasant.

I am also grieved by TWI when i realize that this culture of "NO VICTIM MENTALITY" actually was used to isolate victims of abuse of every kind. With that "culture" in place the actual victims of the abuse were automatically left without sympathy or friends.

I say one more time YOU BASTARDS.

I am also grieved by TWI when i realize that this culture of "NO VICTIM MENTALITY" actually was used to isolate victims of abuse of every kind. With that "culture" in place the actual victims of the abuse were automatically left without sympathy or friends.

I say one more time YOU BASTARDS.

Hebrews 12:6-8

For whom the Lord loves he chastens and scourges, every son whom he receives. If you endure chastening, God deals with you

as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chastens not? But if you are without chastisement, whereof all are partakers,

then are you bastards and not sons.

They already proved this when they refused any correction.

Thanks Brideofjc for spelling it out so clearly in scriptural terms.

I know that it's wrong for me to look forward to these verses that I mentioned concerning God's garbage fire with glee as concerning any man because you, me, or anyone else is subject to the same judgement.

But as I pointed out in the post, I think it's plain to see that what the Lord has in store will not be pleasent for these bastards.

Who knows, maybe God would still give some of them a change of heart.

As the chaff is being burned off as we speak in TWI, we are also seeing within our own lives the chaff that was attached to us as we were involved in the TWI in our lives. I don't have the experiences as most here, but I can say as an outsider who came in after VPW's death that he was held in WAY to much high of a stature for a man. God like if you will. TWI has been exposed for what it is, and it will continue to be exposed for the cult it truly is, and VPW will be exposed for the scumbag he truly was.

You can fool most of the people most of the time, but you cannot fool God for one second. I cannot speak on where VPW stands in the face of God, but when the time comes he has plenty of explaining to do.

• 2 months later...

I am grieved by the Way International when I think of all the wounded and dead (I mean that literally) believers that have been deliberately sacrificed so that TWI leadership could keep hiding its nasty, stinky, and dirty laundry. And all the lies that the believers have been led to believe in order to keep the rotten house looking good, PAINTED TOMBS INDEED.

(EDITED FOR SPELLING)

Edited by JeffSjo

I am grieved by the Way International when I think of all the wounded and dead (I mean that literally) believers that have been deliberately sacrificed so that TWI leadership could keep hiding its nasty, stinky, and dirty laundry. And all the lies that the believers have been led to believe in order to keep the rotten house looking good, PAINTED TOMBS INDEED.

(EDITED FOR SPELLING)

Whited sepulchers, indeed!

They were the people they always "warned us" about (in the churches, they said):

In Lu 11:44 our Lord gives another turn to this figure of a grave: "Ye are as graves which appear not, and the men that walk over them are not aware of them." As one might unconsciously walk over a grave concealed from view, and thus contract ceremonial defilement, so the plausible exterior of the Pharisees kept people from perceiving the pollution they contracted from coming in contact with such corrupt characters.

Whited sepulchers site

Edited by waterbuffalo