GreaseSpot Cafe

The Date and Married

year2027

God first

The Date and Married

wrote 12-29-2007

Let me begin my dear friends that I, God, Jesus Christ, and many others love you with all our heart. I all so hope you do not take this has a dirty story but just has the way life works when two young children begin the date.

The young spirit looks at the young flesh as he reaches to hold her the young flesh with hands of comfort but she runs away but like all cat and mice games he the young spirit runs after her the young flesh until he seems to catch her.

As he holds her in his arms his hand begins to open up her fleshly clothes so he can place his heart of truth and love into her heart of temp and darkness but she pulls away. This goes on until the night she gives in to his desire and the two become one new creature inside the heart of her flesh.

She carries this new creature inside her heart with joy but other fleshly being pull at her to let them remove the new creature with within her heart but with peace and trust she holds and waits on for the day of birth to come.

Day in and day out other fleshly powers try to make her fall so that the new creature will come early or be born dead but with wisdom she walks on without a deadly fall. After a long glorious time together with the young spirit caring for the child she gives birth.

Of a surprise the new creature in her is a greater form of her self and than she recalls the years she looked fat with a big belly to other fleshly beings but today she is glorious like a morning sun rise.

She look back and see’s while it looked like the wrong thing to do to let him the young spirit enter the cloths of her the young flesh it gave her the greatest reward she could ever get in the end she thanks the young spirit for his four play of love

While this is a little odd way of putting it I think you will get the picture my friends . Thank you, with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy.

do they read these posts or what?

the banner above asks who has a xrush on you now?

lololololol

HaHaHaHa!

I'm not stalkin' ya Pond, honest.

We must be reading the same threads at coinciding times.

No, they don't read them.

They automatically pick up on key words and phrases.

At least that's the understanding I have of it based on my limited amount of knowledge of technical "stuff".

Edited by waysider

Hello Roy, and thanks for your heartfelt, somewhat poetic account of how many, many little treasures come to be on this earth for us to love.

So many of your stories practically break my heart to read but I always read them.

Love back at you Roy - I know it's a-comin' from you!

~~~~~