GreaseSpot Cafe

Explain the Rapture please

Captain Spiritural

That about says it for me, Captain. I'm reminded of an old, old and I mean OLD Steve Martin routine, off his first album of stuff I think - where he talks about a new book "How to Make a Million Dollars in Real Estate".....

"First, get a million dollars...now then....!"

He says it really fast, so it's funny.

There are clearly sources of energy in the "known" universe that could be harnessed to do something like this, on the surface. But even if I took that and extrapolated it out to a huge transformation, it still wouldn't account for the unknowns - like how - actually how - are the dead rejoined, reconstituted, brought back into a state of awareness that takes into account 1 of two scenarios (or more I suppose) - that they've been residing in some state somewhere and are brought back into a single time and location together - and/or 2, they've been completely non-existent as hmmm...maybe call them singluar instances of life - and need to be brought back to "life" in a way that would probably qualify as a "new creation", based on the old one, but different.

Matter and atoms, stuff, is conceivable. Spirit isn't, by definition. "Pneuma" - like "wind". Wind has components that make it a force. I couldn't tell you what components make up spirit though. Life is funny - here today, gone tomorrow. The known components fail. If that's all there is, there's probably a 1,000 reasonable possiblities of "how" your question could be accomplished. It's back to the Steve Martin routine - God's God. He'll just make new bodies. How? Like He did the first time. How'd He do that? Good question.

But the awarness, the personality, the non-repeatable, unique and singlular identity of a person - wazzat?

I don't see matter being converted to "spirit", that's about all I could say. Corruptible putting on incorruption - if there's a conversion chart for it I'll leave it to you to cast some light on that topic. I'd love to hear what your ideas are.

Frankly, I'm hoping I get a little less matter showing up at that point anyway. Maybe someone else could use some. They're welcome to some of mine.

koool bro it's beyond me but thanxs thank you all in replying to my question. My friend at my Agency said that the "Hubble Space Telescope " charted more Galaxies than the grains of sand on earth. I mean holy Sh^^^T thats huge. One day GOD will transform a certain group of people now thats deep bros

Edited by Captain Spiritural