GreaseSpot Cafe

Take a bath with Mr. T

T-Bone

While on vacation we spotted a Mr. T Rubber Ducky. The store had some other cute ones [James Brown, Bill Clinton on Sax, a nun] but Mr. T caught our eye, because our son [now 27] was a big A-Team fan as a kid. So, we bought it for him. But before we gave it to him I thought it would be best to take a picture and share the greatness of this bathtub companion with my friends at Grease Spot.

Let me warn you – this ducky ain't for pansies. To give you an idea of size I set it next to one of those M & M dudes Bagpipes gave us at the Grease Spot BBQ a couple of years ago. I went to get my camera and when I came back – I found Mr. T had already popped him one in the eye…The quote above the picture is Tonto's idea:

I pity the fool that takes a bath with me

post-1636-1206411029_thumb.jpg

That Mr T sure gets around! First he gets to be a duck, now he's posing as Yoda. It looks like Tome Cruise has learned to use The Force as well.

yoda_1.jpg

Edited by doojable

I think the most intriguing aspect of shape-shifting is whether or not the transformation is voluntary. Judging by their visage – these two look like they’re in total control, for sure!