GreaseSpot Cafe

Mike and Kathy Verdiccio

gladtobeout

living in the phoenix, az area.

don't know what Kathy does, but Mike is on the radio...

Kool-FM 94.5

goes by a different name on the air, but last I knew, you could find his pic on the station's web site.

Also, might find an email address on the cortright's web site. (see drop down menu at top of page)

A google search on Mike's name brought this result:

http://guhsd.k12.az.us/~apollo/baseball.html

[This message was edited by Rocky on February 22, 2003 at 22:44.]

pd@koolradio.com this is the only email address on the web site, that I could find.

The following is what the site says about Mike's programs. He goes by the name Camelback Jack. I first saw him on a tv spot for a Christmas promotion that radio station was doing, in 2001, I think it was, but could have been 2000.

Someone I knew in the 9th corpse was married, with Mike officiating the ceremony. They confirmed, by email, that was him.

Fab 4 at Four

Every weekday at 4pm Camelback Jack brings you two Beatles tunes, back to back. It's Jack's tribute to the Fab 4.

Top 5 at Five

Every weekday at 5pm catch Camelback Jack's Top 5 at Five, five great oldies that share a common theme. From "Ship Tunes" to "Animal Oldies", Jack's Top 5 at Five is a must hear!

[This message was edited by Rocky on February 23, 2003 at 6:33.]