GreaseSpot Cafe

Eternally Blessed Christian bookstore site

penworks

I found this web site and wondered who is running it? http://www.eternallyblessed.com/music.html

I recognize some of the musicians' names displayed on the Music/Audio page, but does anyone here know who is responsible for the site?

Belizean BRC, Anthony and Amy Gilmore recently bought the bookstore from Delores Seames she started it as a part time hobby and it became full time work. She was looking for someone to take it and keep it running. I considered it but in the end declined having already absorbed the inventory of another store The Red Thread Bookstore also California based years ago, I did buy some of her inventory for ours though and Anthony took the rest. That may be the last of the CA Bookstores The Bible bookstore closed after Jim Stutz passed away The Red Thread we bought out and now Eternally Blessed has been taken over by the Beliezan BRC. Doug Seed may have some items for the area but not a bookstore as such.

Speaking of music if anyone is interested I have some CD's of Brian Bliss's music they have 20 of his greatest hits on one CD.

Some new some old songs. We sell them for the same price as Brian does $20.00 we'll pay the postage.

Also for anyone in the Kansas area short notice but Brian will be in Manhattan, KS on May 2-5 to do a weekend.

Here is what he is up to these days.

Link