GreaseSpot Cafe

To give everyone a heads up

Brushstroke

This is nothing about TWI.

Well, it turns out that I'm not going to Virginia to see Stephanie in May. A trip in June--a family reunion in South Padre, TX--has come up and I won't be able to get time off from work for both. Of course, family comes first, especially with my dad having just got out of the hospital. This trip to Texas is really important to him. In a way, I'm kind of glad this happened. My happiness about the outcome of this is nothing related to TWI, but rather to the fact that she and I were going too fast with this "relationship" if you could even call it that. So right now we're not sure when we're going to meet, and we're not sure what we should consider ourselves, if anything. Just very close friends, I guess, and we're both perfectly fine with that. This next college semester starts for both of us on August 25th, so it'll probably be sometime before the 25th but within that month, that we'll meet.

So with all of this, including TWI, what will be, will be, I guess.

~ Phil

Phil

Nice to hear from you.

There is a prayer thread here, too.

If you want to put a prayer request in there for your Dad, we would be honored to pray for him.

Not saying you should or shouldn't. Just letting you know it's there if you want to.

Thanks for the "heads up".

waysider