GreaseSpot Cafe

God Bless That Chick and Her Chimp in Austria

doojable

bowtwi, I didn't see anything at your link about such a law ... it was about artificial insemination ... though many still "pasture breed". I do remember from Gunnison that there is concern about injury during breeding of horses, so for a valuable horse, pasture breeding can be risky business.

For cattle, many just get a bull in there to do the work. But if you want "designer cattle" you pay a bunch for super sperm from million dollar bulls, then do it artificially. Our pasture renter used to keep sperm in a liquid nitrogen cooler in our garage. All the males were castrated so they wouldn't get their sperm in there messing up the plan.

Anyway ... I don't think there could be any such law passed, sounds like a lot of bull. Those bulls have work to do, and they don't work part time ...

But I have also seen the bull nursing off the momma cow ... that was new to me. Stealing a drink ... I don't think it was foreplay ... :o

Got to be mooooving on ....