GreaseSpot Cafe

What I think the reason for the placement of each area of Grease Spot!

year2027

God first

What I think the reason for the placement of each area of Grease Spot!

Just my views nothing to do with the true layout!

07-16-2008

Beloved all

God loves us all my dear friends

Before I set out my private interpretation of the layout of here let me say I am just having fun and more fun hope you get a laugh!

“About The Way” is on top because this board is about uncovering the deep secrets, lies, history, truth of a place most lived as a VPW-lite where we where sold a bag of bull. If this was not on top you might not read all the great treads in “About The Way” a place to vent a lot

“Open” is next because it is about worldly things to get us ready for what will come next.

“GreaseSpot Radio” is next to get us back to what this board is all about uncovering and healing from what happen in the cult. Live people who have healed tell their story

“Just plain silly” a place to laugh before you go too far into other area’s

“Keep your eye on the ball” next to teach us how to play fare before we get to deep into the board

“Every Picture Tells a Story” is next because you are ready to see pictures that could make you recall your way days or just see people having together to prove it is ok to have fun

“Politics and Tacks” to get us up to date with people of power and why we pay so must for gas

“Decaffeinated” place for people to go who like the high prices of gas because they sale gas without getting attacked and other things like that

“GreaseSpot 101" back to basic of Grease Spot Café bare basic talks

“The Prayer Room” by now you need prayer because you have learnt the truth and laugh then talk about gas prices but you need prayer to help you buy gas but in truth it is a great area to have like minded people pray with you or for you to have some one to pray for if all is ok in your life

“GreaseSpot Gallery and Reading Room” a place to talk about things you saw on TV, the movies, read in a book or the great art work you enjoy a place to bring fun to your life

“In the Kitchen” a place to share cooking secrets with each other so we all eat good

“In Memoriam” to show respect for the ones who have passed away

“Archive” to read what was hot here long before we join this wild and fun group

“By State” to find friends from other states or just talk about the great state we live in.

“Corps” to find the many people who where way leaders or at least training to be a leader or should I say paying for the right to be call a leader

“Friend Tracker” to find friends that we once knew like VPW dog I saw pictures of but mostly to look people up and see if they got out of the way safe – its here because it is time to look up old friends

“My Story” is here because you have move down to the point where you are ready to read other people stories with understanding and love

“Computer Questions” it here because by now you know you need a little help posting pictures or just “log-ing in” to this place

“Testing 1 2 3" a place to test what you have leant in the above area

“Forum Questions and tips” by now you are asking why this and that so here all the answers to life and some stock tips

“Doctrinal” is here because the verse Revelation 1:11 “Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last:” otherwise last is first because we came to the way with bible questions so its only fare we get all the bible answers last

“The Soap Opera Returns” is here because hell is in a deep pit some treads end up in this wild pit deep down where the sun does not shin

I hope this helps all you people who want a good laugh

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

• 3 weeks later...

God first

Beloved Avondale and waysider

God loves you my dear friend

Avondale -- looks like waysider answer your question good to see you welcome my friend

waysider - thanks great hearing from you

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy