GreaseSpot Cafe

Sending pictures from my G-mail account and posting them here.

JeffSjo

I've been blessed with an uncle that sends me jokes and pics that I think would be great in the "silly" section.

I do not know how to post them here, not to mention protecting my family's privacy.

I'm not very computer literate either. I know TERMS like "download" for instance but I don't know how to do it.

I work from a public library system too.

Can anyone give me simple and detailed instructions, please?

Thank you very much for nthe encouragement friend.

Now, if you don't mind, GRSC?

Oh, never mind Rainbowsgirl, I'll see what I can make of your edited post.

Edited by JeffSjo

Neighbors?, cool. :)

I haven't figured out how to do anything yet. :(

(edited for grammar)

Edited by JeffSjo

Oh Dear, Ask Pawtucket or Belle or Doojable to help you then maybe! They have had pictures in their galleys

Either that or I will pm You my phone # and talk You through it! to get to your messages in the far right hand upper corner of this page "New Messages"

Yeah Neighbors!!!! :wave:

Dear Rainbows girl,

I think that it would be AWESOME to talk to a real, live, in the flesh person from the greasespot, especially a friend.

I can't p.m. however with my public internet access, but I have a G-mail account. sjolander.jeff@gmail.com. I guess that this will bypass the greasespot, and that's fine with me if you want to. I can only check periodically as I don't have private internet access.

(added in editing)

Just so you know, I think it's kind of fun to work through things like this, but I may bring someone who knows more than me to the library to help in the flesh. I'll let you know how that goes.

Edited by JeffSjo

HeyJeff,

I tried to send you a message but I got an error message saying Your personal messenger is disabled...so you won't be able to receive personal messages till you change your settings in you profile home.

I hope someone helps you cause i have to go away for awhile!