GreaseSpot Cafe

Stephen Griffith Dudley where are you?

eden

Hello everyone

My name is Eden and I have been searching for years to relocate Stephen Griffith Dudley. I knew him when he was in Cincinnati Ohio and working as a cook at Zino's restaurant. This was during 1985-1986, during which time Stephen was also a member of TWI.

Stephen was born (edited)- (in late summer) and his family was in Michigan. I believe he was born circa 1960.

When he lived in Cincinnati during the time that, I knew him, he had three roommates in a house called Bob, Joyce and Monique, brown wavy hair and a moustache and beautiful brown eyes.

Anyone who might be able to help me find Stephen, please email me with any information you might have.

I now live in Arizona and every year about this time (certainly due in large part to his birthday) I think of Stephen and wonder what happened to him.

Cheers and regards in advance and blessings to each and every one of you.

Eden

I believe he went into the wc in '86, married Cathy S from the same corps, and moved up in twi food chain unbelievably fast in lightening speed, the last I heard of them they were still in.

Check out the "Connecting" section of GS or do a search for his last name, there was a thread started in his name a while back..

I believe he went into the wc in '86, married Cathy S from the same corps, and moved up in twi food chain unbelievably fast in lightening speed, the last I heard of them they were still in.

Check out the "Connecting" section of GS or do a search for his last name, there was a thread started in his name a while back..

Hello

Ta so very much for your reply and the info. Unfortunately, I cannot seem to find anything.

I appreciate you help.

cheers and blessing to you and yours

eden

• 14 years later...