GreaseSpot Cafe

That Weird Guitar Guy

WhiteDove

Some young Calabasas California children are complaining that a "weird man" keeps popping up at their school and singing scary songs to them. But are the parents worried? Not Really!!!

The man is Bob Dylan, who likes to visit his grandson at school. The kids don't appreciate that they're in the presence of a musical legend said one parent .They just think of him as that weird guitar guy. :blink:

WhiteDove,

That's old news, you know. Happened in May of 2007. Here's the link about Bob Dylan and the kids. Its a pretty good story, I agree.

sudo

I know, but it such a good story I thought I'd send it around again, He still may visit but by now he's probably not scary. I think it's great the artists that do this ,another is David Crosby who visits his granddaughters music class. He brought along a couple of his pals and they did a fundraiser concert to build a new gym for her school. His friends of course were Stephen Stills and Graham Nash, they played at the end of a talent night for the kids. My brother had the fortune to be able to attend that night they brought the house or gym down) in this case with Teach your Children.