GreaseSpot Cafe

Dear Friend considering Scientology meeting...

waterbuffalo

That's an important point. I recently read that anyone can call him/herself a therapist, even a psychotherapist. Only those with the proper education can be licensed, and if that "therapist" isn't licensed, I don't know if there's anything that can be done.

Linda and everyone else concerned about the psychiatrist in the equation, yes, my friend says he is licensed and is an MD which is what psychiatrists are. Hum. I told him I'd never heard of one recommending a church to someone. The guy called him yesterday and about 5 minutes in, asked what he thought of the book.

Definitely courting him and I told him so. Also, reminded him of the lobster boiling analogy and he said that made sense. Psychiatrist talked about how "uplifting" the meetings were.

My next post will be 2,000 :-)

Edited by waterbuffalo

Thanks for the clarification. The only reason I commented was because I thought somewhere back in the thread it said that there was no recourse re: his recommending Scientology to a client/patient. Since he is licensed, I would think his state medical association would be interested in knowing that he's making such referrals.

Yes, more similarities than I could count. The Curises have built in baby sitters, accountants, housekeepers, you name it--the Sea Org disciples can get it done for them--and at no charge. They make $35/wk. Sound familiar to anyone who used to be on staff?

Ah yes the sea org, and there billion years contracts. There goal is to clear this planet., but all there are are a bunch of nazis's.