GreaseSpot Cafe

Kevlar 2000

waysider

Happy Birthday, Kevlar, I can tell you, being 55 myself, that it all starts going downhill after 54...foods do not taste the same, more runs to the restroom, and discretionary income is a thing better left to the 25 year olds..

Happy Birthday, Kevlar, I can tell you, being 55 myself, that it all starts going downhill after 54...foods do not taste the same, more runs to the restroom, and discretionary income is a thing better left to the 25 year olds..

Discretionary income? Is that where I decide which creditors get paid this month and which don't?

:rolleyes: ;)

Ah well, the downward slide began for me a number of years ago, but I'm still vertical and breathing, so I'm doin' allright, gettin' good grades, the future's so bright...I gotta wear shades.

*grin*

Thanks for your good wishes (and yes, I said wishes!) :wave:

Discretionary income? Is that where I decide which creditors get paid this month and which don't?

:rolleyes: ;)

Ah well, the downward slide began for me a number of years ago, but I'm still vertical and breathing, so I'm doin' allright, gettin' good grades, the future's so bright...I gotta wear shades.

*grin*

Thanks for your good wishes (and yes, I said wishes!) :wave:

You are definitely funny, and not like Goodfellas, its the way you tell the story ok? Ya, the income thing, that is about my tale as well, its buy some new socks or pay down the student loan.

With regard to your photo, from Sin City, very nice..I am assuming its the cool shade thing, not the dietary aspects of your life that you are going with in showing us the picture. About the Kevlar, I had to work with Kevlar gloves for a year, was working with panes of glass, tons of glass..you know, Kevlar is washable, it is interesting stuff because although its good with fire and stopping bullets, it doesn't do very well with slow moving sharp objects like a knife or in my instance, broken glass...ya still get cut...