GreaseSpot Cafe

Romans

zoe

God first

Beloved Zoe

God bless you

Why study and add the words like Yahweh Elohim why not just read and any word in your mind.

Why not the words holy seed or holy child or holy God or holy Theesome the names could endless what the point and I trying to make fun of you

We so different type of believes here

thank you

with love and a holy kiss Roy

Let us study the Hebrew names of God, and how they should work in this work. The greek texts did not get it right, because of their three in one god concept. This is a letter, not a chapter and verse twi job. I would like to know how Gods Hebrew names work in this, also note Romans 10:9 and 10; do not use lord, Yeshua is the Messiah, and do not use that spirit teaching please, let us study it all. Thanks for helping me understand this work.

Since I responded before Zoe, I feel you are due a little more from me.

I'm going to pass on your suggestion for now, but if other Greasespotters are inspired I'm certain it could lead to a real lively thread.

But I would sure be willing to hear you share why this is important to you.

Take care and God Bless,

JEFF

From this text I wrote, does anyone think their was a cover up going on, trying to cover up Yeshua as the Messiah, and covering up the new nature; John 4:23 that word spirit should be new nature.

Zoe,

Is your translation based on an Aramaic version? (Herb Jahn's translation?)

I also always get a smile when reviewing Etheridge's translation of the Pesh-i-tta, whose transliteration

for "God" was "ALOHA", which also provokes in me a craving for Hawaiian pizza.

Interesting how there always seems to be a slightly different take on the transliterations of names among the various

Hebrew/Aramaic flavored translations, such as for "Jesus" or Yeshua":

Etheridge: "Jeschu"

Lamsa: "Ee-shoo" (not used in his translation but in a Bible names pronunciation list).

Syrian gnostics (according to St. Ephaem): "ISU" - obviously based on the Greek, perhaps to underscore the "foreignness"

or strangeness of their deity according to their perspective(s).

As concerning a "coverup" - if anything, Romans has put on a few extra pounds since it first appeared as a scrawny kid somewhere in the neighborhood of 125 AD. Probably got flabby from all that Hawaiian pizza.

:)

• 8 months later...

First thing I look at is who wrote the book:

Paul. He was a murderer.

He broke down the doors of people houses, and had them killed. I have no idea how many people he had killed.

Does anyone have any estimate?

This is a great place to start IMO.

Edited by nandon