GreaseSpot Cafe

i did a Blog on

year2027

Dying Peaceful without Fear of that day

God first

Preface

My name is Roy William Perry III I am 49 years old and life has been a wild one. I was told I might have polio and then they not sure at age 4. In first grade I was told I had spinal Meningitis than I did not have it again. I was told I had Multiple Sclerosis and then I did not have it.

Can you see how this getting old and the doctor had no answer until I had another Spinal Tap. They it was mini stokes all the time and I going to have a big sooner or later. While it came when I was 49 years old. I was not able to talk for nine days but it got better for now.

So I know something about life and death I want to pass all knowledge I can before I die. I also have study the bible and books about death like ‘The Book of the Death” wrote by the Egyptians. I hope you enjoy my book I put a lot time it.

My mother’s death makes me Watchers, and gives me some knowledge that others might not have yet. My uncle Jack was close to me, but my uncle Paul I just know who he was I learn a lot from, their death’s.

Roy William Perry III

Chapter 1

Your birth!

It is your birthday today this the day you were born into has a flesh kind. You will cry for first time today you will be a newborn baby. You take you’re your first breath of air when you cry out a victory cry.

You were created from an egg in your mother womb a new child for the world. It took about nine month in you mother’s womb were you growth inside your mother womb. The baby was fertilized by, your father the male partner of two parents, who may help your mother.

This new life is you and were made by the woman’s body which live the mother’s body until came either by nature birth by the help of a doctor. As you growth as a young child the image you look a lot like your mother and father.

We were part a family with a father and mother or some one taking place of them. You have been, warn that you can die so you care for your body. You are flesh and bone and your will break if you do not take of it.

You are part of the human race greater than animal as part of mankind. You are fleshly kind which said to be the image of God but do not understand what it all means. Even that you have heard about God you do not understand yet.

You are told the different from right and wrong but to you it is a battle to go to sleep on time. You cannot drink after a set time and you have to go to sleep. You do not understand why your life style is this way no matter what it is.

You have birthday after birthday as you get older and you begin school, which you like or do not. After school you begin the work and after school you are in teens. Then their adult life from then is old age and you face death.

You hear about God or not in your lifetime but your old and you think about your life. What will you pass on to the next generation that can you remember your life story from a picture or memory of you and anyway. What do you have that can give your family a thing to remember you by.

Whether you think on life after the possible outcome is there whether you believe in life after death the possible outcome is there. Death to you at any time you can prepare for or not it up to you its all in your power because death will come.

It better to face the real truth about you will not live forever in the flesh form. Even if you believe in life after death it not say which kind of life you will have. So what ever you do it up to you and only you.

Which kinds of outcomes are there to death?

Do you want to believe in life after fleshly death or do you believe once it is over there is nothing more? It is up to you what you desire to believe in your heart while I found comfort in believing in life after death you may not. But it totally up to you so give it some deep thought.

How do you want your friends and family to remember your life by, in pain that they will never see you again or with hope of seeing you again some day? Do you want them to cry to when they think its about the time, you spend together with them or look to spend time with you again when you get up?

What will you want them to do if you spend time sick in bad or a hospital bed waiting on your hand and foot or visit while you they can comforting you? Will you help them find comfort in your memories of times you had together or will be only you?

It is all up to you as to what you will do and how you will deal with your love ones whether you will understand that they are in pain too or you will only dwell on what happening to you here and now. Now I cannot tell you what to do but I would hope you give it some deep thought about your family.

So what kinds of outcome do you want your family to believe in life after death or that there is nothing more and you’re gone for good. Make up your mind while there is still time to leave them with comfort of seeing you again or sadness because you’re gone forever.

Your Death!

It’s the day of your death and you will die today but are you ready for this day and how have you prepared your love ones for this day. Whether you know it or not today is the day of your death will you enjoy the time you have left with the people around you or will act like a jerk today.

It’s all up to you how this day goes which will come like a thief in the night so you can either live every day like it’s your last or live as if you are the only thing importunate. Are you a "me first" person or do your love ones come first in your life?

How do you want there day to go because no matter what you do it is going to be hard on someone whom you love and that loves you? Do you want to prepare them in the best way you can or do you want your death to be hard on them more than it has to be?

Some people will be hard on the hospital staff if they find themselves dying in a hospital bed where they must be waited on hand and foot. Whether you know it or not your death will be hard for them to watch knowing that they can do little to comfort you.

Facing these facts and making up your mind as to the way you want to act while you are dying and specially on these days the last few. Some of us know death is not many days off but others of it comes fast without warning.

How will they remember you?

There are many things people do so they will be remembered them after they have left this world but the most common one is having children. Some people write like I do and other will be remembered by their art, music, video, building in their honor, and the list is endless.

But will you be remembered for doing good or will you be remembered for the bad things you did in your life. Now if it’s not to late you can plan on how your love ones will remember you and the part you played in their life. Is the fact that your alive now with time to think on now matters how you want to be remember for, in your life in pain or not.

How do you think people will remember you when you are dead and gone? By the things you have given to others or, by the works you have done during your life or by the love you have shared with your family and friends.

Just because you mark your grave is mark it does not mean anyone will remember you after you have been gone one hundred years. Even if you become a famous person in your time it does not mean in a hundred years anyone will care.

I believe it not how long a person is remembered but the reasons why they are remember by and whom they are remembered. God words read he, will all ways remember you if you live love as Jesus Christ set an example but not all to believe in God. But it is up to you, only you, and only you.

Why even being born if your only going to Die anyway?

I would say the reason to be born even is that we will all die some day because the good times we will have with each other. The very things we will do together and the love we will have for each other. The joy we will have together and the happy memory we will have.

God said he created us so he would have someone to love which the same reason some people make children to love. Now yes not everybody cares about God or wants children in their life but most people want to be love by someone. No one wants to be alone without some one to love.

One man might say we are born for a reason and the reason is to fill the earth with our kind, another one might say the reason that is the order of things, and we could come up with endless reasons. But the fact we must deal we are born only to die one day with hopes there is life after death by some of us.

A woman might say we die for a reason and the reason is to make room for the next generation of people, death is just part of life, and we could come up with endless reasons. But if we face facts death is a big part of being human but so is the hope for life after death by some of us. What wrong with that it gives us hope for more than at the end.

If you get down to it, we are born only to die one day unless there is more to the plan then that can be understood naturally. I am not telling you to believe in God but a believer in God gives us a possible of outcome that gives us hope of a new beginning.

see more on my web page

http://year2027bibletimeline.wetpaint.com/?t=anon

i updated it on web page

thank you

with love and a holy kiss Roy