GreaseSpot Cafe

the truth about being born again

God first

The truth about being Born Again

06-20-2009

Lets look at the word in Greek since was mostly wrote in the Greek Language and then translated to English. The Greek number for the word is G1080 for born meaning to conceive and bring forth.

Again is the Greek word G509 meaning from above and the verse here it is to conceive again, which makes sense. Now born the word can also be to be born with conceive being the way.

Now I not going to fight you for if you had been conceivable, a way of implanting seed with the blood of Christ with is Christ in you or you were born again only? Now I will give some verses to look at and think about it.

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

RWP John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be conceive d again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

RWP John 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be conceived again.

Now you can look the verse but it plainly said the word is conceived and if you understand the meaning of words from a translator point of view. But let look deeper as to why this may be truth.

Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

How can this be if the seals the deal but if the blood only makes birth possible to be conceive d and be born at your death. To die without fear because you know you will get up again.

To forward to your because you know it not the end for your life here on earth. Thank you for reading my words with love and a holy kiss Roy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_JvEn5zTKU

God first Christ second

The night is coming

06-15-2009

God loves you my beloved friend in Christ that the way I see as a brother to Christ the only Begotten Son of God. Jesus Christ it is not robbery to be equated with God than are a god just not great.

I can be equated to God how can this be, I am just human and with a flesh body that not know a lot and I am weak by natural. But I have Christ growing in me this Christ will be born at my fleshly death.

I sure wrote a lot for you to take in but think about it how other can some speak the wonderful words of and does not know them. How people do mighty works for God and Christ, says he does not know them the only thing comes to mind the birth is still coming.

The birth is ongoing thing your confession is way you live and the believing is what keep you going each day of your life. In Christ we have life the life of the spirit, which is the part that is born our death.

The day of our death is always getting closer everyday we take a breath of air and our body breaks down. But God is taking care of our spirit body until it comes out of the womb.

Some people are never born spiritually they are born dead because their life was not of love like Christ taught us to do. I am going to end now thank you for reading my words with love and a holy kiss Roy.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_JvEn5zTKU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="never" width="425" height="344" ></embed>

Edited by year2027

Born from above what?

and is above really the word to use

born out of/ from something already there

from what/where to what/where

can a man enter in to his mother's womb again

well, what is mother and what is the womb-

if the answer is yes