GreaseSpot Cafe

Be careful how you express your pleasure...

Linda Z

"A 16-year-old girl thought she heard her mother being assaulted by her boyfriend and rounded up some friends who beat him up, only to learn later that the couple actually were having sex, the woman and police said. The girl misinterpreted the woman's amorous screams, and she and four other teens went to the woman's bedroom in the Torrington home on June 6, police Lt. Bruce Whiteley said Thursday.

"One of the teens beat the 25-year-old man with a bat and others punched him, police said. He suffered a black eye and several bruises."

The whole story is at:

http://www.rr.com/news/news/article/rr/6818193/8233768/Police_Conn_teens_mishear_sex_screams_beat_man

This reminds me... We used to have fellowship at our apartment on Sunday mornings. Every Sunday, like clockwork, a couple in our complex had sex during our fellowship time, and the woman was very vocal. Needless to say it added some humor to the weekly meetings, especially in the early summer when we (and apparently the two lovers) had our windows open.

I've bolded the parts that seem suspicious to me:

The 34-year-old woman, Melanie Arnold, told The Associated Press on Thursday that the girl is her daughter. Arnold denied she was screaming, and said her daughter thought she heard a slap and believed an assault was happening.

"Instead of asking what was going on, they assumed and took matters into their own hands," Arnold said. "Now they have to learn a lesson."

The teens knocked on the bedroom door and Arnold opened it, according to the couple, who recently broke up.

I just don't trust the mother in this case.

Please note which forum I posted this in. I thought it was funny.

I didn't mean to spoil the silliness Linda - just that when I first read that story I started to laugh... then I read the line I noted and I had a problem laughing.