GreaseSpot Cafe

Opinions on this...

Tzaia

Nothing that happens to you, matters very much, or lasts very long; but the way you take it, matters a lot, and will last forever

Ok lets try this on. My brother-inlaw is in jail in Sierra Leons because a person that works at the same company did not get landing authorization for them before they got there. They said you can't land. He ask to land, get fuel and then leave. THEY SAID NO. He declaired an emergency because the plane was low on fuel and could not get to another airport without fuel.

He landed. Both pilots(american) and six passengers (English and Egyptian) are all sitting in jail.

The guys who's fault it was is sitting in London.

Tell me it doesn't matter.

Ok lets try this on. My brother-inlaw is in jail in Sierra Leons because a person that works at the same company did not get landing authorization for them before they got there. They said you can't land. He ask to land, get fuel and then leave. THEY SAID NO. He declaired an emergency because the plane was low on fuel and could not get to another airport without fuel.

He landed. Both pilots(american) and six passengers (English and Egyptian) are all sitting in jail.

The guys who's fault it was is sitting in London.

Tell me it doesn't matter.

The important thing is how they take it, because THAT will last FOREVER! :evildenk:

He goes on trial tomorrow morning. That may bring the eternity part real close, real soon.

African justice. Arest you so you will give them a better deal on buying fish. Bribe money.

Its in Gods hands.

They finaly had the trial today. All charges are withdrawn. They will determine a fine. As soon as he pays the fine he will be able to leave on monday.