GreaseSpot Cafe

Director changes

TrustAndObey

While I rarely look these days at updates to TWI, a new update to the wikipedia entry says that Mittler and McFadden were both booted from being VPs recently, leaving Rupp as the only one..

Now I know Mittler always had a strong opinion around HQ, even spouting off in public against der forehead, Rovenbark and Donna. But what's with McFadden not only being booted from Vice Prez, but then taken off of Camp duty and sent off to New Mexico with little to oversee. (Although I realize he's still a "Director", as if he is directing anything?!)

I have my own theories about the mcfadden family, which I'll keep to myself, but I wouldn't be surprised to see them kept on "payroll" for doing nothing for a long time.

Trust and Obey:

According to their website:

Board of Directors

Rev. R*salie F. R*venbark, Chairman

Rev. J*an-Yves De L*sle

Rev. R*bert Mc C*lloch

Rev. V*nce McF*dden

Rev. J*hn R*pp

R*pp and De L*sle are still at TWI HQ. Mc C*lloch is not at TWI HQ anymore. And it is said here Mc F*dden is in NM? So who knows what the stucture truly is anymore. Rozilla keeps her yes men at bay and she winketh with her eyes, speaketh with her feet.....just like the naughty seed men do. LMAO at what a crock that teaching was too!

Edited by Nottawayfer