GreaseSpot Cafe

Steve!

RottieGrrrl

Is there anyway I can shrink my little baby animated rottie image at the end of my posts, down to a more icon size, so she doesn't take up so much space?

I'm just worried about the pages loading up. And she really should be smaller I think. I've tried shrinking her in an email and sending it to myself, but when I save it small, it just reappears large again.

Any ideas? I hate to bother you, and if you can't deal with this til after the holidays, that's fine.

babyrott.gif

...It's hard to be humble when you own a Rottweiler...

Oh, don't worry about the pages loading up, even if you shrink the pic, it will still take almost as much storage space.

And shrinking an animated gif file is not exactly the simplest thing - results can vary substantially.

Just be glad that you have it the way it is now. And if you still want to shrink it, get some gif animator software and play around with it until you get the results you want.

Personally, I like it the way it is.

rottieheart.gif?mtbrand=AOL_US

Thank you both. firebee I got my little baby rott from a page called "Rottqueen's free rottweiler and canine graphics." But the little baby rott isn't there anymore! I just double checked too. I have it saved in my hard drive though. thank goodness. But thank you soo much for offering! That was very sweet.

Steve! Okay. As long as I know it isn't messing with the loading up on the pages and aggrivating people, I feel okay. I like it too, but I thought that somebody might think it was a bit too much.

Thank you both!

babyrott.gif

...It's hard to be humble when you own a Rottweiler...