GreaseSpot Cafe

Who Are You Why Are You Here

Shellon

I wandered in by accident. Then curiosity got to me and I decided to go look for my WOW family. of course none of them are here but I did find someone from our twig my year after WOW

Then I hung around to find out what really happened to The Way international,and to people I knew. The more I learned the more I needed to stay and learn what really happened to me while I was there. I needed to understand why I was there and how I was manipulated

I stuck around to learn what was the truth of what I was taught. To find peace with a decision my Husband and I made to leave and to understand our relationship with each other better. I stuck around to understand how arrogant I was and to heal myself. I stuck around because knowledge really is power. and it brings you understanding and peace and in a way freedom.

I stuck around to unshackle my mind from the stuff that was a lie or wrong and to heal my heart becasue even though I was only there a short time my heart still got hurt and I also needed to grieve for the parts of my life I couldn't get back and to make peace with the parts of my life that were better because of my involvment and to try to make some sense of it all.

Sometimes you can't really heal until yuou uncover the uglyness and look it square in the face and pick it all apart.

edited to add. you can not do this stuff alone you really need other people who were there to help you sort it out.

Edited by leafytwiglet