GreaseSpot Cafe

Uh oh

RottieGrrrl

I'm hiding in my room right now. Jehovah's in the neighborhood knocking on doors. I'm hiding out until they are gone. Their van is parked right in front of my house. Two women went one way, Two men the other.

I have to say the fashion statement of the women remind me of 1943. I don't want to be mean to them but I just don't want to deal with them.

Nico, my 142 pound rottweiler, the big dork...went to the door and furiously started....wiggling her little stubble. She loves company. Great help there grrrl. Thanks! <_<

Edited by RottieGrrrl

Oh...you were referring to Jehovah's Witnesses. I thought Jehovah HIMSELF was running around in your neighborhood.

It had me confused.

I was wondering why He was there an not in the local Baptist Church where I'm told He normally hangs out.

Where my house is ya kinda can't see me back here unless you already know I'm here, so that helps. However, we get 'em from time to time. The last time it was Jehovah's Witness and they wanted to ask me what I thought about death and dying and how much of a sinner I was if I didn't understand whether or not I was going to heaven or hell or get stuck here somehow with a 24/7 job cleaning skid marks at the Soap n Suds.

I was in a mood, I confess.

So I invited them in and offered them a cigar (really) and a shot of my friend Jose' and said "do tell me about your death and dying"

I've not seen them since, odd isn't it?

Maybe they didn't like my hospitality or something.

I'm not averse to standing on my porch chatting about the Bible or someone's God or their preferences. What I am averse to is the forceful condemnation of same and their reality that my life is somehow lacking if I don't let them convince me of how crappy my life was/is/will be.

Say hello to me normal and be a gracious guest at my table and I'll listen to almost anything ya got to say.