GreaseSpot Cafe

Macros

Composer

Hello,

I am NOT an expert and got a little help to compile a Macro that would open up a number of windows from my Hard drives C: & G: with C: on 50% of the screen on the Left and G: 50% on the Right.

I have 8 instances of them 4 on each side opening up in specific Directories of my choice from my Drives and called C:\scriptural_data & G:scriptural_data

This way I can simply drag or copy over backup copies of files I work on mainly in C:\scriptural_data and then backup on to G:\scriptural_data.

That all works pretty well but for safety I would like to also save on to my third drive F:\scriptural_cata?

How do I modify the Macro to give me 3 screens or Directories each on 1/3rd of the screen i.e. C:\ 1/3rd, F:\ 1/3rd & G:\ 1/3rd across the screen?

The place I got initial help wouldn't help me further and said to work it out myself?

Pretty stupid of them as I said I was an absolute novice?

Can any one help with this please?

Thanks

After persevering I have actually managed to figure how to get Three windows open as I want however the sticking point only now is that the G:\scriptural_data directory opens in the middle third of the screen over the top of the F:\Scriptural_data directory?

In other words IF I can get the G:\scriptural_data directory to go over to the far right 1/3rd of the screen my problem is solved?

After persevering I have actually managed to figure how to get Three windows open as I want however the sticking point only now is that the G:\scriptural_data directory opens in the middle third of the screen over the top of the F:\Scriptural_data directory?

In other words IF I can get the G:\scriptural_data directory to go over to the far right 1/3rd of the screen my problem is solved?

You may want to try some "hot key" programs, if you are a novice at macros

http://www.autohotkey.com/