GreaseSpot Cafe

The Judgement

OldSkool

I was just reading over at this website http://www.uia.net/~messiah7/sut_sxinterogrev.htm and wanted to repost some information that I am sure the way international would prefer to be buried. I will post an excerpt. Thanks to Dr. John Juedes for putting this site together. There are many who have not come across this information and believe that Rosalie is a truthful person. They also believe that by settling the Allen lawsuit that a major attack of the adversary was thwarted. In fact, when the announcement was made at headquarters during a noon meal that there was a summary judgment and that there was a settlement reached I distinctly remember the wave of celebration that erupted. Loud applause and tears of relief. I remember sitting there mad because I understood in part what a settlement meant. It meant that the way international was willing to spend a very exorbitant amount of money to silence the details of the Allen lawsuit. But they should know that you can't silence the truth.

THE JUDGEMENT

After reviewing the evidence, Judge John D. Schmitt rendered the "Decision and Order Entry Granting Partial Summary Judgement" on Oct. 30, 2000. He states:

"There is evidence that Rosalie Rivenbark knew about Craig Martindale's extra marital sexual relationships, as early as 1995. Deposition of L. Craig Martindale, page 123.... There is evidence to indicate that both Rosalie Rivenbark and Ramona Biden played a role in the events leading up to the sexual encounter between Craig Martindale and (Mrs.) Allen. A jury must decide whether the encounter was consensual, or if an assault occurred. If the jury finds that an assault occurred, the same jury might reasonably conclude that defendants engaged in a pattern of corrupt activity, which led to the assault."

In other words, the judge found that Martindale did have sex with women who weren't his wife, partly on the basis of Martindale's own admissions, which TWI itself would not refute. He also concluded that there was a conspiracy, because at least Rivenbark and Martindale (two of the three trustees) were aware of his previous sexual relationships. He also concluded that there was a pattern of corrupt activity which led to the assault. In effect, the Judge stated that his opinion was that the Allens' allegations of conspiracy and a pattern of corrupt activity were true. It is no wonder that TWI chose to settle with the Allens in order to avoid losing a jury trial as well as putting a lot of testimony against the trustees on public record.

In effect, Judge Schmitt confirmed the substance of the Allens' allegations and interrogatories.

Dr. John Juedes, 2001

Edited by OldSkool

sooo.. I know the same question has been asked.. but WHY is she still there? Just seems to me.. a REASONABLE (you may read that as *sane*) person would not contribute as much as another half-cent to the organization..

its another example of your *abundant sharing* at *work*..

to save a slithering, half excuse of a human(?) from possible imprisonment and forfeiture of house, savings and the like.. I don't think the corporation have been able to shield ole rosie from ruin if they didn't settle.

I'll bet she isn't even "thankful". Probably more like feels "entitled" to da "benefits" or something..

thanks for posting that, OldSkool. reading RR's testimony was the thing that made me realize that twi is a whited sepulchre full of corruption, so I count it a blessing from god (if there is a god) that it was published online. the internet is so cool!