GreaseSpot Cafe

Why do we fear evil?

God first

Why do we fear evil?

06-01-2010

A lot of people fear the Serpent but the Serpent is not evil but the evil that he does but God also is pointed at evil. We should hate evil not God or Serpent called the Devil, Satan, Lucifer, or whatever name you give evil.

While the Serpent stands for evil and God stands for good but what I do see the illusion of God and the Serpent? We move pass that child like understanding of good and evil to pure good or pure evil.

Just because we call something good that does another person will agree with us but they’re a thin line that we do not see. But is the line straight or does it depend on what is issues or cost of the matter.

We know not to fear evil but we do some how? We fear evil people because they not has we want to do. We sat back at home safe from the world because some one might believe different than us or some one might truly evil.

Even the wise Atheist person seen good and evil and so do the wise Christian see there nothing to fight about. Whether you are Atheist or Christian it does not matter while good and evil have not changed other than fools hearts.

When a fool calls another person wrong because of their belief in a God or not in a God only good and evil matter. Thank you, with love and a holy kiss Roy.

God first

God, being the All in All, regarded as the ultimate authority for conduct, is neither evil itself nor goodness itself; but, nevertheless, he is in the good, and he is in the evil. He encompasses good and evil. God is in the growth and in the decay; he reveals himself in life, and he reveals himself in death. He will be found in the storm, he will be found in the calm. He lives in good aspirations and in the bliss resting upon moral endeavors; but he lives also in the visitations that follow evil actions. It is his voice that speaks in the guilty conscience, and he, too, is in the curse of sin, and in this sense he is present even in the evil itself. Even evil, temptation, and sin elicit the good: they teach man. He who has eyes to see, ears to hear, and a mind to perceive, will read a lesson out of the very existence of evil, a lesson which, in spite of the terrors it inspires, is certainly not less impressive, nor less divine, than the sublimity of a holy life; and thus it becomes apparent that the existence of Satan is part and parcel of the divine dispensation. Indeed we must grant that the Devil is the most indispensable and faithful helpmate of God. To speak mystically, even the existence of the Devil is filled with the presence of God.

with love and holy kiss Roy

I form the light, and . . . . create evil : I the LORD do all these [things]. (Isaiah 45:7) KJV story book

So your naughty story book God is responsible and NOT your alleged naughty Satan LOL!

:o

Once again, you have demonstrated that you lack an understanding of Way theology.

Just the word EVIL is creepy and bad bringing, isn't it?

I don't know that I always fear it, but certainly try to avoid it where and when possible.

EVIL patooey, ick, blech.

I get more concerned with evil people than evil itself. Liars, buzzards and such like that.

It's not the dark I fear but what's IN that dark that makes my uhoh meter scream.