GreaseSpot Cafe

Martindale's Doctrine

King of the Hill; Martindale; they felt like a number; they became the unfortunate one's, rollin, rollin, rollin down the river, as they watched you waiting for that street corner girl!

In those days, the body was focused; but a king took over the hill, and took away the focus!

Widows; Henry the Eighth, I am, I am; REALLY; they saw your eyes stray to the widow next door!

In those days, all the helpers of the body; widows forgotten, as the body became a name tag!

Edited by teachmevp

Deep Sleep; Martindale, a jutebox hero, with stars in your eyes, glorying in the lime light; but soon they saw, a shooting star, with a bottle of sleeping tablets, by his head!

In those days, the body was wide awake, if only it had been encouraged to be watchful, we are going to get that life!

Edited by teachmevp

Lost of intertest; MARTINDALE, this morning when you woke up, before you put on your makeup; they looked for the key, to their brand new pair of roller skates, they looked for helium, to fill their ninety nine red balloons!

The body in those days, were focused!

Edited by teachmevp

Having; I guess, every Martindale has it's thorn, just like every night has it's dawn, just like every cowboy has a sad sad song, every Martindale has it's thorn!

In those days, the body having all it need; but it became a sad sad song!

Edited by teachmevp

Figures of speech in the tunes, therein is Martindale's Doctrine.

Robbed; Come sail away, come sail away, come sail away with me, I got, two tickets to paradise MARTIDALE!

In those days, that spirit teaching could have easily been removed; who started to remove it?