GreaseSpot Cafe

Everybody has placed in the year2027 self!

year2027

God first

The Way got into prophecy because spoke one word until i got into the Way Ministry so i think they more to do with this other places.

with love and a holy kiss Roy

God/me/Serpent

Everybody has placed in the year2027 self!

6-27-2010

Here I am man made of flesh which a believe I can be more than myself from a power that created in me as a equate part. I am in God, that is to say more than myself and less myself and nothing of myself. I am of me the, us against myself, which are many moral bodies of myself the inner heart. I am the evil being that is the self I don’t want to claim but I would be liar I run from then but I ever out the Serpent of myself.

I yell free me from this feeling that I don’t want but be in myself living as a one and many and none but because of God kind I go on. My inner self has know as the inner self, holy ghost, holy spirit, and holy breath but I give a new name holy kind. Who am I nobody that has any rights that claims he knows nothing of myself?

What is it that I want to believe I say boldly I want you to believe in something that I cannot prove but I want you believe in something you never prove and I want you prove there nothing of our kind? You must be swimming in your head because this take a time to understand but all good things take work. Your body is the only body you will have your spirit is only a seed growing in your self to break out the day of birth which is Day of Your Death, which the day you came out the seed.

My heart has been wanting to write because it will one of three things you either hate my work that I wrote to share with you or you may can think my mind is lost and feel sorry for me but can assured you that is the case here or you praise God for using me. I am getting tired now I must go on because the truth is open door to Christ. But I have a lot more to write on paper that is made of air but that little prove there must a God.

The mind is a mystery that only God has all the keys to any one mind while you think some things because has you deal with at a young age other minds have deal with things like this. We breathe because that is way Adam cause us to live in sin there no sin until broke God great love and we went against God’s Will and ate of the fruit any way. Not that was dumb but we where wiser than all mankind but we want know why.

The questing of why could be ask for years but I thankful that found a way where there seem like there was none. I going to end here but shall begin right here after I took a nap with love and a holy kiss Roy. I am back now, but does love smell, in the after hours of day half gone.

I smell the emotion of love on every page I write, with love and smell the vibrations of odor scent of love. The smell come alive as write every word with every verb vibration hearing with my eyes. As I witness this thing of glory above glory, greater than anything I witness in my life before.

What more can God do, my hears do see my mouth can hear, my nose does see, I feel things through my eyes. Is any thing impossible with my God? Christ I can do all things because I am with God the one will free from moral flesh.

This shall be the shortest paper I ever wrote and longest paper and of nothing but air because that all it is. Do you smell the love in paper of air it smells like words of truth with scent of human flesh burning in the fire of truth? I wish you could enjoy as I am enjoying the scent with my eyes.

God said go on so I will write more as I long to understand more of life mysteries that cannot seem with my eyes but with my ears. The ears that do not hear because they see the human eyes could never see. I thank God for my ears that and eyes that see but my ears that hear my nose hears every word as my hands write down.

To understand without hearing one word but smelling every word as the vibration get louder and louder as odors gets flavor in taste of every word. There is vibration in sight and there are vibration in sounds why there be vibration what we taste?

Who has sound mind or does a sound mind, sound like is it a peaceful sound of joy? Have you ever heard a mind think what it sound likes? Can one hear the sound of thought? What does thought sound like, is it verb or it strong emotion of the heart or it a whistling sound or is low sound that hard to hear.

I saw, I hear, I smell, I tasted, I feel, and thought with my heart the things that never be seen with natural eyes of man. Every word come from God, the creator of all things as witness by God for Christ love for us. My understanding was vain and void and nothing but show me the way where door way is hiding in plain view of man.

I walk to and fro but without I am lost never to find my way into the door that Christ has show me but me only all ask with believing. As I tasted my thought the word of truth a sound does not end the music of love. Why was I leading to the path of safely, as bells plays as if dinner bells plays just for me.

I cannot lead you to the door, Jesus Christ can only tell you the path to travel and one does have to wait for their death. The door is never closed but it Christ to show you the way where you do get lost. It takes Christ to teach you how to change from moral to more than moral and you do have to wait.

In a twinkling of ear I changed, in a twinkling of a thought, in a twinkling of eye, in a twinkling of smell I changed must go on. I cover my head so I can hear the things I cannot see and smell with my eyes. How long will it be today a man day or God’s Day? I shall prophecy as long as I can.

I tired I will rest for a short time with love and a holy kiss Roy. Here I am again with a tread that I hope goes pass time and space it self. What is time, but a moment of movement of our Sun measurements, between the fixed things like Sun and earth that can be measurer to tell the time?

Time itself has no meaning but put with other you can tell by the changing or motion of one thing over another thing. While we use our Sun over our earth others might something other. This just the way we measure time, did you wonder if Adam measure in the same way.

It is said Adam live, so many years but what he time a different chart. You see what I getting at, because chock might not be what Adam used. I know it what Enoch used because tells how he measure with Sun as the center. I will end for now until write more, with love and a holy kiss Roy.

God first

6-28-2010

I do know why, but I need to write, this now, but feel a need write more? Written is what I do to pass the time but it how I worship my God. It seems that, by written, I learn more of a God that a mystery to me. It like written the mystery of is revealed.

O the deeps I travel with leading the way because a foolish child who not know to get of the water. I play in the road of life, as if I am a foolish child I run looking I am headed but holds my hand. What would if it was not for Jesus Christ because would be lost if Jesus Christ was there?

How do I know little when I read so many books but wisdom of is greater than the wisdom of any book? The words live in the book they make it seem to come alive but no life in a book of words. Words change there meaning every time a new ideal has been had so can words live?

As the wind blows so do words it like rainstorm of new meanings but this is direct by God love. Love hides the sound of the wind, hiding the sins that has done that did even know. This wind blows away all sin because directs to blow love which away hate. Thank you, with love and a holy kiss Roy.

God first

O do I sing with as l a path that turns every way; because I am searching the right path whether I travel this path I learn my mistakes. Like the bible reads we joy in our temptations because learn from them. Yes how I learn if go the right way at first?

I pray in the spirit, I pray in the inner self, I pray in the body, I pray out side my skin, I pray above my self and I pray in many other ways. It me that prays but is me that prays? To pray in purest possible way in my tongues, in my hearing, in my sight, in my feeling, in my tasted, in my mind, in my outer self, and more that I could even name.

Pray is always needed but it work to pray it not as saying I will for your need but a mind set of committed pray. So pray hard your brother or sister because need pray. Thank you, with love and a holy kiss Roy.

God first

Here I sat thinking about freedom we in Christ, for we want be free but everyday a new stumbling blocks that our path to learning. What a stumbling block everything that us from learning about God love. His love everything because without his love we have nothing.

The love of God in Christ is everything because Christ love we nothing but must God with Christ in us. Any other love is not truth love no other love is spiritual all other is fleshly love and all men die. Everlasting love is only love that pasted any mortal body because after a person dies and people that ever of the person he not anymore.

It does matter a person does after a few years is forgotten they might about the person but there no love which brings respect. This person forgotten as time past by we only who we see we read about the person we might respect his ideals but we can talk the person. Christ the only who up from dead and came back.

This makes Christ the link to the dead where we can get to love them because if show them the to back from the dead. If Christ down to hell to show then the way to come from the dead they can to. Thank you, with love and a holy kiss Roy.

God first

Life in the real world!

06-30-2010

Am I having dream or it an illusion of the mind or is having live here and now I ask the dream, the illusion, here and now. It all gets quiet and I could not hear a thing but peaceful quiet I hear my mind thinking. What was I thinking about the dream, the illusion, or the here and now?

I was thinking all three possible at the same time, which is best or closes to the truth I know or could ever know. Life is a mystery of things moving around each other in set patters or not set patters, or inside each while on the outside. Where am I in or outside looking in?

Always searching for a piece gold discover as a lesson God is teaching me. I look under this rock and piece of nothing and piece of something to find what in plain hearing. I end this after I found something to study. Thank you, with love and a holy kiss Roy.

God first

The purpose of my words!

07-02-2010

A friend ask me why I write and post what I write a fare question but at time I had no answer but I want to him the best I can with the truth and nothing but the truth? I said to him I do not know but I have a part ideal? The need I have is release the things in my mind I get thinking and I cannot control what come out.

I read other people views at time but my mind is so over turn to releasing what I wrote I fell badly to know the person. Sometimes I think I don’t know how to write back or am afraid of them like their going to hurt me. I think it a little of fear like being back in school.

Now I doing my best answer this fare question but with truth I on more than I can handle which a fare question like this. But I think is more of fear to face you with this point of truth. Thank you, with love and a holy kiss Roy.

Edited by year2027

God first

The light of truth is almost over!

07-04-2010

The night is here it is about ten o’clock tonight on an un-peaceful night because one is playing on this Fourth of July. Do they even know, what this day means and do they even care the price was played for us be able to have this day? As I think how many honorable men gave their life for freedom.

Without freedom this would mean nothing at all this day marks our great freedom as a government. On this day we declared our freedom and became for the people by the people as we stood. But it to totally free from any thing holding us it to changed from mortal body to that cannot die.

A life of life without limits of the fleshly body just think we have no limits like broken bone because no need of bones to make us walk. Nothing shall hold us back, nothing on land or in the air or even between the three. Thank you, with love and a holy kiss Roy.

God first

I have thinking about Shamanism-ship or Apostleship?

07-11-2010

What is Shaman and who can be a Shamanism? A Shamanism is like a priest who devotes his life for movement of his God and proves this by being able to do something. But a true Shamanism does not boast over any test the people him to do to prove value as a Shamanism.

The true test cannot be a magic trick but it come the heart of Shaman the very he shows to all people or the hate that he a false shaman. This love makes him a true Shamanism ship for the people. Like a priest anyone can do work of shaman but few are called.

Apostleship any person do the work of an apostle but few have called to do this work but let say you no less importance than me. An apostle does gain this place in life by what he knows but the way he shows love. An apostle must be call because of his love for all mankind by Jesus Christ.

I have known many men that seem to the greater wisdom and more love than try to show but other man has claim to be one. I have also saw false apostle who only wanted the label but cannot be a label to say this or that. An apostle can only be called by love for the people.

I a not saying I am a real apostle believe as you see best that your God given right. I going to end soon my friend’s thank you, with love and a holy kiss Roy.

God/Serpent/self/us

God is one and legionaries of Gods!

07-14-2010

As I think about God my vision gets bigger and realer than could image with my mind of limit cosmic consciousness. But I left my inner consciousness of self I am explorer of my inner self. I see as one but I also as legion of God and a legionaries of Gods and more and less.

God is in the consciousness of me and I am in consciousness of God I am the cosmic consciousness of self and I am cosmic consciousness of God. Not that I am God but part of him my cosmic consciousness is because of God’s love and I have became part of him and not part of him. I am my own light and God’s light because the blood that shines from me.

I am a spark of love that flows through the air, above, below, within, outside the blood of life that it the spark to conceive until the day of birth. My seed that Jesus Christ planted by his love was so I have wisdom to get own my own when comes for me. In this body I must stay until the day has fully came but my cosmic consciousness until my body dies with Christ.

God is one and a legionaries of one and legionaries of many God be everywhere at the same moment? God is everywhere and nowhere and between the two on outside and on the inside at the same moment. Thank you, with love and a holy kiss Roy.

God first

Self -v- inner self -v- the seed

Of immoral cosmic terrestrial consciousness spiritual body!

07-16-2010

The self is body that form of dust, in that inner self is that body that make it alive, but that immoral cosmic terrestrial consciousness is that spiritual body that it life forever more. The body of flesh is temporal which to depend it inner self to make live. While the immoral cosmic terrestrial consciousness has nothing but believe in its spiritual body life or death.

Some do not believe in conceiving of the body over born but which first planting the seed or breaking through the soil. Lets watch which one Jesus Christ picture in God words while was walking on this earth. Jesus Christ taught about planting seed in good soil and rocky soil and weedy soil.

The harvest has come at the end of life when the plant is ready to be changed from a fleshly plant to a spiritual plant to grow as truth. That which is spiritual cannot be in the form of flesh but flesh can be its egg. The shell is the outer coat that holds it all together, which the life of the soul which it needs to build believing in Christ.

The seed is the heart of the spirit that it breaks out at its death because we all are conceive in Christ and we all die in Christ so why not changed in Christ too. Whether I have made a point where you understand I do not know. But at least I done my best thank you, with love and a holy kiss Roy.

God first

God is the Word of Unity!

07-18-2010

"In the Beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2The same was in the beginning with God.” we read in John 1:1,2 but think of Jesus Christ the son. How can Jesus Christ be the same person as the father and the son the is their in unity of one. Jesus Christ join God in unity of spiritual as one.

There is one hope, one faith, one believe, one religion, one son, and God of the same being in one body with one spirit of one life. The beginning is the same as the end and like there is one creation, which has one damnation of the unity of God. There is one word of God, which is equating to God in unity with God.

There is knowledge of God, which is the same as God’s wisdom which has the wisdom of the son because in unity of each other’s along with us. God is like great valley of endless love that one cannot the find the bottom nor the top nor any true middle. Furthermore like the unity of God is the same, as the unity Jesus Christ is same as the unity of any word.

God is the valley of search like things hiding from sight but does mean there not there because in the unity of things. God is in the valley of love just like hate is in the unity of God but greater is the person that love is stronger than the hate that he runs from. We are not in true valley of God unity because on the outward walls climbing inward to that true center of love.

God is the valley of truth knowledge of God, which is divine knowledge, which is the wisdom of God. God is the valley contentment of unity of God, which is astonishment of God. God is the valley Absolute Poverty and Annihilation which is riches of the heart in unity of love.

Giving it all to God for God by Christ because one gives it all to Christ that is giving it all to God if a person gives it all to the brother he is given it to God. To be in unity with God is to in oneness, with yourself to see God as one and be part of that one is true oneness of God. Thank you, with love and a holy kiss Roy.

• 2 weeks later...

God first

What is ____?

07-02-2010

What is sex? What is a sexual gender? What is male? What is female? What is bisexual? What is gay? What is hermaphrodite? What are intersexes? Is this just for dividing people up into groups of biased sects?

What is blue? What is black? What is white? What is green? What is red? What is yellow? What is pink? What is color? Is this just a color that people used to dividing people up in different groups?

Just because one person misjudge other by prejudices of hateful order does not mean that we all do the same bigot harmful actions. Some love people no matter what they are called they forgive. Thank you, with love and a holy kiss Roy.

Edited by year2027

God first

I am not biased in any way?

07-31-2010

I’m not biased to anybody and any way that I know of but because I am human I never say I am not. I used to be biased to be who were homosexual, who were different sex than I am, who were different believes than I practice, who were of no believes or atheist believes I was biased to these and more. But today I do my best to have no prejudices at all.

Without knowing it I was biased to them with my actions in my talk I was biased talking at them and not with them. But to God’s love I learn to love as my brother whether there was Christ their heart or not. I saw them as just another human soul being of the same kind as myself no greater and no lower than myself.

I am no bigot I am earthen from the planet earth while I am America first I am earthen first from the part of the earth that freedom stands. Earth is first love and America is my first love too it were I was born. We from the planet earth and us from America the land, that stands for freedom.

As I tell you about the things I once was biased too and the many things I am still biased too without even knowing them. While I am truthful the things I once was biased too but others are not. While I am truthful about the things I prejudice everyday without even knowing it but will not even tell the truth.

The Tea party is just another part of our great nation like the Democracy party and Republican parties are just that. I wish we had more parties to pick from that make it more of changed to get the right one. Because they all lie but give the one who tells the truth some time over one that can not tell the truth if their life depend on it.

I heard a black lady talk about names she has been call because she joins the Tea party but what crime is it to join the Tea party. It had me crying because the bigot others that misjudge her with prejudices they spoke her. Were they never misjudging in their life before?

It does not matter what color you are even blue people have the right as every other person in this world. Please stop the bigot speeches no matter what color, race, sexual choices, believes or believes in nothing. Thank you, with love and a holy kiss Roy.

God first

Year2027 a man of God who believes in Prophecy!

06-19-2010

Who is Roy William Perry III, a man that make mistakes in life a man that knows he is not perfect by one standard. I have even broke the law when i was a youngster but I am grown but I not wises cookie in the jar. While I call myself a fool at times but not a stupid person either.

I call myself a fool because I am only a fleshly fool of limit knowledge but God knows everything and I know nothing. I going to tell about a man that thinks he wiser than little me a man that he all the answers because does care about human life.

His greed is going to destroy the world just the Serpent was the downfall of man this man greed will destroy the world. He will call himself Obama our President he will claim him self as a wartime President and no one be able to say anything.

The Nuclear Bomb will hit Israel before the votes can be even token so he stray as President because claim because the Nuclear Bomb destroy Israel. It will matter who set things in motions because be in motion.

It is 2012 and oceans are dieing we are at war and we are rushing to save the great lakes and ever river we can while fighting the war to take others people water from them. The Nuclear war has got worst the life in was dead in 2015 but in 2020 the oceans are set to flames to burn up.

There is no water left in the great oceans it looks like the moon other a few rivers and lakes and others ways, we save Water for rebuilding. Life has seemed to get back Normal it beginning to rain and we planted things needed for every day life.

The earth begins to fly off it orbit it the end of the world 2027 and everybody see Christ coming to save us. Thank you, with love and a holy kiss Roy.

God first

what been happen nothing.

08-04-2010

i been thinking about things over the years and made more simple I will a Thread that does not die but once a year because in fear of bigger than my shoes could hold. What most important to me i will add to this unless it gets too big I break in parts but for most this will my main thread but in Open I post everything other.

I thanks pawtucket for being a great host but it I must think outside the box because I thinking getting my own Web site so I been more time there than here. I do not know where to begin but I think I will used a internet to post what i write no matter how many people come to read.

But enough of this because I have told what I feel in my heart that might make me look insane "I been feeling it will snow in Aug 2010 for about two years" but I was afraid to tell you. I almost bet my feeling is wrong but I do not tell what am I? Thank you, with love and a holy kiss Roy.

God first

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object> Edited by year2027

God/me/Serpent

Prostitution of this profound secret!

07-11-2010

“The philosopher is impelled by the love of truth, and the thirst after wisdom. He delights in knowledge for its own sake.” I read in a book called “The Hermetic Museum volume I translated by Arthur Edward Waite 1893 AD.” If philosopher was impelled by the love of truth I want to learn about this thing that impelled love.

And what is profound secret that man of God prostitution this secret of great mystery of life that is truth of old. First one must understand prostitution is not dirty word but just payment for a life otherwise a soul life for a spirit life. A life for a life is oldest secret that God has revealed to us.

This profound secret was the mystery that was uncovered when Christ went up on high to sit on right side of God. This mystery of the love truth was prostitution by the truth that was hide before Christ traded his life for ours. We were dead in transposes of decay but we were made alive by gift of Christ.

The life of our dead bodies for the living life of Christ a life for a life that what did for us because could not die in the flesh. Christ known he was the son of God so give up his moral life so we could live with him. The hope of glory Christ in us as something that cannot die.

Life forever more because of the act the son did for us a life for a life which is Christ in us and life forever more. A life after death a life that does not end like the life we live now one forever. Thank you, with love and a holy kiss Roy.

Edited by year2027

God/Science

The Illusion of Science the great mystery!

08-15-16-2010

I have been reading, “The Book of the Damned, by Charles Fort, [1919], at sacred-texts.com” it a book tells us about the illusion we think we see. But this is just the reflection of us that no man can prove what it is that reflected from which light. No one can even prove we where we think we are?

Take a stone that falls to the earth? But this is impossible because it cannot fall to the earth because it can only reflect from the earth. Even a Meteorite cannot fall to the earth because a meteorite can only move across space like the earth is only a planet of the Heavens.

This is the illusion of science that clashes with an infallibility of pontifications of what is real and is not there. In our intermediates concept that nothing is truly positive or truly negative because is real there only the reflection of something other than what we think. Science tries to prove things are so with illusion of prime resistance that everything must be positively real but everything is only an reflection that somewhere other than where you might think.

Could science be God or part of the illusion that we call the reflection of all things? Light penetration could be God’s shinning face reflecting from image that we see or it could the reflection of twinkling star that quivers in the darkness? If everything is just an illusion of something other there is nothing real because is only a reflection that is not where we think.

Lets say we are in an box ten by ten and this box is square with a floor and top and no door how would you know one from another? One would think they could measure space inside the box but they could not, because science has no way get a true measure of things that might be like inner space and outer space. Even if there a light on the top on top of the box you never know where you was because the only would come from the reflection of the light.

As far as you know the light could be the only source of light in the world because your whole world is only ten by ten. Lets say you are on the planet mars and are a Marion is there life on Mars or is it only the reflection of something other. Science have discover that water on Mars and because water is a molecule contains one oxygen and two hydrogen atoms connected by covalent bonds that un-bonded the same covalent that is bond in first place. So there is life on Mars but we never be sure of where Mars is because do know we are?

After all what have I proven nothing that science is an illusion or that God is the illusion or nothing is real no I cannot prove a thing. Nor can science prove anything because just mystery than, we were first made, creative, formed or magical appealed the reflection from somewhere, which we can never discover.

If we are just a reflection of something that even here where are we maybe the middle or maybe the end of things or maybe just the beginning of things? What is real, nothing known to men because we are the reflection of something greater than ourselves? Thank you, for taking the time to read what I wrote with love and a holy kiss Roy.

• Upvote 1

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tYIENN34bk?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tYIENN34bk?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tYIENN34bk?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Edited by year2027

God first

thanks socks

I just want to put my treads together in one tread

at I feel the need to write others times I don't

this way I do take up must room

and not have 100 topics but one long is better than many short ones

but I am bless you have asked

with love and a holy kiss Roy

God first

God see no sexual different.

08-19-2010

As we read the word we find “two women in same bed” but are two women in one bed, damnation to God? No one woman is took to heaven and the other is not. If homosexual means nothing to why is there so much talk about it?

Otherwise it is better to lay in your sexual with a man and a woman because that make fruit but if lay with animal or man with man or woman with woman God understand. Because God takes one woman or one man to heaven he see no different in sexual acts or it’s a sin against God.

Should I blow myself up just to stop homosexual acts No but I should worry more loving than anything other because the thing will bridge the gap prejudging others? It is better to love a brother than to be blown up in pieces because in pieces brings death but alive you may help a brother. God teaches us to love our brothers even if practice hate we are to love our brothers no matter what they do to us.

Now I am not a homosexual, nor am I not a Muslim, now am I not a Christian, nor am a Atheist or any the false religion of this world. But I am a man of flesh and bone that loves a God of pure love one that moves pass the Godly label. One that loves without any slavery to the flesh desires otherwise no prejudgments.

I am a spiritual being a god but not a god a joint heir but not a joint heir one to become a spiritual being but not a spiritual being greater than one and less than one. Otherwise it does say what I shall become after I die. While I have no desire to a homosexual, nor I have any desire to be a Muslim, neither do I have desire to an atheist, while I call myself a Christian my views make me more or less or no false believe.

I am not homosexual but I can understand their lust for what wrong in my heart as long as I do to have watch them? While I cannot understand hate to blow you to pieces, but the Muslim believes I respect them but nowhere does tell to blow them up. Which makes it a lie from the pit of lies because have found not written of old.

So homosexual is nothing but a thing and is any believe in a god like being, and any so call religion is vain and without truth. The real truths we do know because have not evolved enough to show a picture of God, which is what we shall become like? Thank you, with love and a holy kiss Roy.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPvKYzm4Zak?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPvKYzm4Zak?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPvKYzm4Zak?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Edited by year2027

• 2 weeks later...

God first

The illusion of God is it real?

08-29-2010

What is the illusion of God is real can I see it, can I hear, can I feel it, can smell it, can I tough it, or can I only image a God? As I search to find the answers I find something outside this reality of space and time. But time is not the same for being of another planet because say time is measure by rotating around a star like our sun.

Take for example the rotating of mars night and day would be different depending the speed that mars rotate that would a mars day. But mars year would the time took to travel around our sun and would different than our year. Mars is still in an orbit around the sun even the stars around are set in our sun orbit but there are stars and things that are not in our orbit.

But that just the mystery of time and space because even space we do know what in it or even how sub spaces that we cannot see. God’s creation is what we need to exampling his creation of our earth and heaven it a good starting place. To bring this here would take more than we could ever dream of from a being of more power than we could dream of.

That was the creation to bring into the here and now place heavens are growing every second and the earth is growing all the time. We can see heavens dieing with earth’s dying and new being born every day when we study the sky. But the creation of the heaven was only the beginning God gave us light a reaction of things.

Water is reaction of matter is not solid, water, and gas forms while water is still water whether is frozen or wet or steam form, there still water. The creation is that it changes form depending on weather and is weather a thing that depends on our sun. The creation of seed is the magic of life that cannot understand because there even life in the dirt that changes form from solid, to wet, or to gas form.

The creation of animals not that they solved problems on own but that they the ability to walk, craw, swim, fly, or run but they have the ability live outside the ball of earth or any ball of any mass. Man was create with the ability to changed but that nothing new or is it because I am in gas form will I be illusion of me.

What have I become the illusion that I long to become and is the creation that I change with love and hope. God is illusion of me I am the illusion of illusion spirit but is spirit the illusion of change and what is the illusion? You see we cannot answer yet because have not change yet nor have we seen God or heard him we only imaging what he might look like.

The creation of imaging an image of God is desire of man because wants to know how he begin in the beginning? It the illusion of the mind but no man see God before he has changed because it only an illusion to him. This illusion is more than can imaging thank you, with love and a holy kiss Roy.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMvSYzSpr9Q?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMvSYzSpr9Q?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMvSYzSpr9Q?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Edited by year2027