GreaseSpot Cafe

Arguing Over Nothing?

a noun is dead without help

VeePee use a noun in John 10:10, but he used it as a verb; VeePee tricked people with

road signs and guild posts, with the verb of abundant life, it was abundant for him?

In John 1:4 is this noun of the life I have been sharing, the same noun of life in

John 10:10. Within the storyline of these two contexts of the storyline, can I reason

this, their are only two ways to get that life within the storyline? One way was the

Tree of life, but that was in the garden on the earth in the second heaven, I wonder

if their was a Tree of life in the garden on the earth in first heaven? But we know the

story of what happened their; the second way to get that life, is the way a man did

it, here in the storyline of these two contexts of the storyline; John 5:26 Yeshua to was

to have life in himself, Yeshua did not have that noun of that life within the storyline of

these two contexts of the storyline, Yeshua was to have it?

We know Yeshua did get that noun of that life, and we can get that noun of that life too,

thanks cman, I tried to help that noun out the best I could, I guess?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Tree of life couldn't have been on the earth in the first heaven, that tree would

have given Lucifer a sense of urgency, the reasons Lucifer did what he did, were Lucifer's

reasonings; Lucifer wanted to be more then the anointed cherub that covers in the first

heaven. Satan in the garden on the earth in the second heaven, I wonder if Satan had a

sense of urgency because of that Tree of life, what if Adam and Eve had kids with that

tree still on the earth? It kinda seems that Yahweh was fair with Satan by putting that Tree

of knowledge of good and evil in that garden by the Tree of life, if Satan could get them to

eat off that tree, before them two had kids, that would be fair? It is cool how Yahweh's wisdom

is at play here, like in John 1:1; Yahweh knew what Lucifer was going to do? Genesis 3:15 can

be reasoned into John 1:1, Yahweh's wisdom is something else, we have a shot at getting that

noun of that life; not VeePee's verb of that life, of which was abundant for him?