GreaseSpot Cafe

Indiana Campus Auction

Shellon

Second year in FLO, those of us who did not go to the PFAL-2 or whatever it was in Muncie, got shipped over to RC to weed the extensive veggie gardens. It was a grueling drive from central Ohio on a Friday night, greeted with practically no food. Slept in a bunk bed, badly, and then rousted out to a really disgusting breakfast, which, I was informed, was "extremely healthful and highly nutritious." It still tasted like dang.

I had a migraine when I woke up and was promptly reproved and sent out to weed potatoes and kill the innumerable potato bugs thereon. Tried and tried, finally went back to the big building and asked for some aspirin or something. Gasps of horror greeted my request. There were absolutely NO medications to be had. Here's some water. We could pray for you. Where WAS my BELIEVING? I finally said to hell with it and crept back to my little bunk bed to sleep it off. No dice. I was found, reproved again, rousted out to the garden.

That was my first experience with Rome City and I wish to God it had been my last.

WG