GreaseSpot Cafe

Who Threw More Temper Tantrums?

100% Free

IMHO- I've seen more leaders in der vey throw too many temper tantrums to count. Yet despite being around many many children over many many years, I can only count on less than one hand how many temper tantrums I've seen toddlers have.

The loysters temper tantrums are legendary. But I personally thought the mini mogs were worse because they were in my life more.

This one couple who were 17ers were probaly the worst. They were close to Rev. West Nile Virus and his wife, and the stresspricks. I think that's the only way they were promoted because they were not very well educated and they were lazy.

The wife threw weekly tantrums. God forbid someone didn't kiss her foot or they were toast. She would just rip people to shreds over nothing.

Example: A woman left this leaders house one night and after putting her baby into the car seat, she accidently locked herself out of the car. The other believers tried to help her, but to no avail. They went back to the house to see if they could use the phone to call a locksmith. This leader threw a fit and said they should have immediately come to use the phone because they had put the baby in danger by trying to figure it out themselves. She then went outside and ripped the mother to shreds.

But the thing is, the baby was asleep, they were in a safe neighborhood in front of the house surrounded by people, the temperature was mild and the mother never left the car even for a second. But after being verbally assaulted, the Mother was crushed and then questioned her ability to be a good parent.

Later this leader issued a mandate that if this were to ever happen again, the police should be called immediately. I'm all for keeping children safe and not putting them in danger, who wouldn't be? But this woman was not a bad parent and she had immediately asked for help.

I eventually found out that the reasons the believers tried to figure it out before asking to use the phone was because they were not comfortable going back to the house to ask. They thought they would be reproved for not believing to get the door open. So they kept trying. This leader woman was not a welcoming figure and often behaved like people were putting her out. Yet she and her husband were the MOGS.

HMMM...you might be a sucky leader if-the people you're supposed to be leading think you're going to flip out when they ask to use your phone.

They thought they would be reproved for not believing to get the door open. So they kept trying.

More hypocracy. When the twig leader started reprimanding me for not ABS, I a about two seconds when I was temped to tell him: "Your not getting my ABS because your not believing for it." I decided however it wouldn't help the situation and shut up.

Out of this of course comes a good question: Here you have all these ordained by God folk teaching us, the unwashed masses, about believing. Yet when the Ministry started to tank, did any of these people who knew all the answers (usually cenered around believing) bother to look at their believing?

I read a comment on the law of attraction (beliving reinvented, check The Secret. Its deja vu all over again.). To translate it into wayspeak: Doctor said what we look at we become. What we focus on happens. If that were true we'd all be girls. After all what does a 13-year-old boy think about the most?

SoCrates