GreaseSpot Cafe

State of the Spot

Abigail

Yes, I saw it Abi, Thanks.

It's true I hang here in Doctrinal mostly.

But read the others sometimes.

GSC and it's people have been the wilderness I wondered in.

Till the light appeared in my heart with help from all.

Especially a few who know who they are.

To say that something special happened to me in these pages,

is an understatement.

Glad it was here and glad for it to move on, in it's time.

Clay Mannix

Facebook and Skype

• Upvote 2

God first

My friends Grease Spot Cafe

12-16-2010

Grease Spot Café will close its Web site for forever but do get glad The Way Ministry because ten of thousands to tell the other side of your cult. I am sure Pawtucket will open a web page so the truth can be told and many others will too. One would think this a sad thing but this is only a board closing.

The truth will still be told so what it not on this site anymore but that does not mean it’s the end because only the beginning. We employ the truth in ways one can only imagine it was an open door to truth. Truth is only in the person view we agree and disagree over things because we are only men.

I have been part of my own growth and your’ because we have learn with each other as fools leading fools around in dark world. We have invited people from other cults to find common ground and we have invited gays to find common ground and we have welcome the Atheists to find common ground otherwise we find common ground with all men kind.

Our hearts are more open than before but we still have our own ideals of vain and void, which gets into trouble from time to time. But before the board closes its door for good I want to say I love you everyone no matter whom you are. Thank you with love, and an holy kiss Roy.

Edited by year2027