GreaseSpot Cafe

Where I have been The Way Ministry of New Knoxville Ohio Where I am going now because I was mark and cast out like a old shoe I am X-Way member ....

year2027

God first

Where I have been The Way Ministry of New Knoxville Ohio

Where I am going now because I was mark and cast out like a old shoe

I am X-Way member of a cult

12-17-2010

This is me myself and I a person that was kick out of cult to spent years in a recovering from the pain I suffered because was not true love in cult. But thanks to God I found a place that would help me deal with things. At first I try other groups like the Way was but when I found no love there to.

Later I found it was not in the name of the group but the heart that every one had for each other otherwise love moves mountains not believing power. The word is not a book or even a set of books but it the love we have for each other. Otherwise the Bible is nothing but love is everything.

If a man does not care for nothing but himself he is dead because the most evil person needs something to live. We live for each other no matter what you might think otherwise there always somebody we care about. Even if you think otherwise you care about some one but if we did not we would be dead.

The Way ministry was an evil cult but there was love in the people we met along our travels in that evil cult. Victor Paul W. ran an evil cult but even him had love for his family but for us we were just people he used to get money. He love money above us but he love his family too.

I am not going to judge the men just his actions toward others and me but it is not the time for that too? I judge no men because I do not see the heart of men. I will end here with love and a holy kiss Roy.

Edited by year2027

God first

thanks Ham

yes I join a Facebook group but I do go not there a lot

but it took a long time because everybody was join at the same time

I have no answers where we can all be happy

I guess over time we will find the right place again

I love you my friend

with love and a holy kiss Roy

Edited by year2027