GreaseSpot Cafe

Way Magazine articles

TheBishop

Peter(since you outed yourself on here when you thought GSC was shutting down), others have taught similar ideas: Dale Carnegie, Albert Cliffe, Norman Vincent Peale, Robert Schuller, Unity School of Christianity, Derek Prince, Joyce Myer, etc. When the law of believing is taken to an extreme and perverted sense, it causes more harm than good, and implies humans can manipulate God. Very dangerous. All doctrine must be from Yahweh's point of view, be fair and balanced, and not from human spin. Hope all things in Australia will improve(weather and economicly). Keeping you and all there in my prayers.

:thinking: Let's see:

Create a sham religion--check

Promise the world (those of you who got it, take good care of it will you?)--check

If anything goes wrong, make sure there's a clause in their that makes it the seekers fault--check

Tag any questions as unbelief or stopping them from reaching their potential--check

Wrap the whole thing in faith and claim it spiritual, so nobody can present a logical arguement--check

:thinking: I don't see how anything can stop me: not logic, not emotion, not the laws of physics.

:doh: And like an idiot, I stop beating a dead horse--or werewolf as it were

SoCrates

Edited by So_crates