GreaseSpot Cafe

6/15/10

Yahweh told me to set that date (6/15/10) Anyone caught up into that spirit teaching of man, and the spirit teachings of the Way, will not get gathered up in the gathering together. Good luck to all of youin's still believing in that spirit teaching in the Day of Yahweh.

Yahweh told me to set that date (6/15/10) Anyone caught up into that spirit teaching of man, and the spirit teachings of the Way, will not get gathered up in the gathering together. Good luck to all of youin's still believing in that spirit teaching in the Day of Yahweh.

Hmmmmm.

Wouldn't that be like.......... more than a year ago??

Edited by waysider

Hmmmmm.

Wouldn't that be like.......... more than a year ago??

Maybe one of those Rev. of the Way got the message, if not, they will answer for it! Dump that spirit teaching of the Way, and that spirit teaching the world has been pushing! Paul never taught that spirit teaching, Paul was all about adding on to Israel, we get to been partaker of their inheritance?

Yahweh told me to set that date (6/15/10) Anyone caught up into that spirit teaching of man, and the spirit teachings of the Way, will not get gathered up in the gathering together.

this from a guy who calls himself "teach me vp"

hey teachmevp while yahweh was at it did he give you any winning lotto numbers?

it's people like you that finally turned me off to religion and turned me into a Born Again Athiest Loafer.so in a way i kinda thankful, so thanks. you're a credit to your dogma.

so you go yahweh and i'll go my way and nary the twain shall meet.

enjoy your day.

satan is lord :evildenk: LOLOLOLOL!!!!

this from a guy who calls himself "teach me vp"

hey teachmevp while yahweh was at it did he give you any winning lotto numbers?

it's people like you that finally turned me off to religion and turned me into a Born Again Athiest Loafer.so in a way i kinda thankful, so thanks. you're a credit to your dogma.

so you go yahweh and i'll go my way and nary the twain shall meet.

enjoy your day.

satan is lord :evildenk: LOLOLOLOL!!!!

I see why that spirit dogma turned you off, that VP went for the money, VP should have taught this stuff--

http://thatlifeyahwehhas.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2011-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2012-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=12

Us Gentiles get to be added to Israel, we get to share in their inheritance, I see how that spirit teaching of man turned you off, but Satan is not the way, he is in charge of the Way?