GreaseSpot Cafe

Have you face yourself or are you living a lie?

year2027

God/Serpent/Christ

Have you face yourself or are you living a lie?

11-21-22-2011

As I think about myself I uncover more about myself than I care to share with you of this world of matter but not the only thing there is. Most people are not truthful about their inner feeling hiding their secretes in their inner self always hiding the things would set them free. What are you hiding from the world of matter about yourself will you ever tell because at your death everybody shall know?

Do you put on the mask of shame like most of us do or are you full of pride where you believe you can do no wrong? Most Christians confess they can do no wrong but that also true for most atheists while we are humans of weakness more than we can count. We are all dieing from lack of truth sure we know that we will die someday but knowing is only part of it there understanding it and facing it or what next.

How must do you understand are we dead when our flesh no longer is alive or is there life in decay or does the mind need the body to think? When does the dirt I am made of die or the second I have no breath life in me or the second I have no water in my body. No matter how dry dirt gets there always some percent of water in it.

Just because we have not a way to measure the amount of water in grain of dust does not meant it not there but it also does mean it is. If water is one of basic elements it must be in every part of matter as they all must be. Just like unbelief must be a part of believe you cannot have one without the other in our world of matter the must be antimatter to have matter.

To have a thought one must have anti-thought otherwise there is a positive and a negative on every thing and there must every elements in everything. No one said it has to be measurable to the eye or even larges telescope because there might not be a whole percent in a given measurement. There might need to be the 1 percent to the whole planet of dust otherwise the percent would be low we never see it.

As I see myself in the mirror of truth I see the bad things I done against the good that I did a life of ups and downs. I once saw myself as a war hero fighting in my dreams O how foolish I was once I did how costly life was but I know the value of life. How many people saw as a movie star or war hero in their dreams.

I call myself a Christian/Atheist because I want to tell the truth about me. That the truth is to me we try to do well but we do not always but I measure my life by good I wanted to against the bad I did. Life is the unbelief that I won over by believing the impossible and death is not wining over it. Thank you with love and a holy kiss Roy.

• 2 weeks later...

one or many perspectives unraveled into different thought i suppose

and then done again

what is 'living a lie'?

cause if you change your mind or are changed about something

is the former still true?

even as JC says- I am the Truth

what does that really mean

some rule or standard or unchanging, boring same old crap?

Edited by cman

let me say it another way, Roy

cause no one can handle facing themselves alone

as if we are ever alone anyway

maybe about some things but certainly not all

the secrets of the soul belong to God, even the hidden

that are yet to be revealed in his time

and turn darkness to light

question-

does forgiveness change anything?

if your whole life was put to the flames

in what way would it change?

would you be the one deciding?

• 4 weeks later...

God first

thanks cman

I do not know but the best I can do is hope I have something right and something wrong

otherwise Life is a stage of something and death is another stage of the same something but the next life will be more than I know or I can image

it is the unknown that we look for

with love and a holy kiss Roy